FS: 2007 Scion TC

Farkas

2007 Flint Mica Scion TC, 5-speed with 144,xxx miles. My best friend bought it in 2011, and I took it off his hands last year, so I have a pretty extensive knowledge of maintenance history. 30k on new clutch. Pads and rotors, brake flush, trans flush, clutch master/slave flush, front and rear O2 sensors have all been done in the past year. Interior is in very good condition- no rips, split seams or awful smells. Always a non-smoker car. Comes equipped with a bunch of power items, heated mirrors, key-less entry, and panoramic sunroof. Also equipped with a Parrot hands-free Bluetooth unit. I've been averaging between 26 and 30mpg mixed driving and the motor is chain-driven, so no need to worry about timing belts. Body is fairly well kept with some dings and light scratches, but the car presents very well. Has aftermarket Konig wheels with Blizzaks installed, ready for the winter.

Help yourself to specs and reviews

http://www.edmunds.com/scion/tc/2007/

*full disclosure* CEL does show for Catalytic Inefficiency(why I installed new O2 sensors), and there's a rattle coming from the muffler because it could use new hangers. Title DOES show an accident in 2008 that was repaired by a certified dealership and a new rebuilt title was issued.

TL;DR - Great reliable car that just needs a new owner.

CR Price: $3800 firm.

I'll get better pictures this weekend when I have a day off from work.

30469533832_06227b5477_b.jpg

30286971390_dbd36019af_b.jpg

Good looking vehicle, my wife would love it. I am interested but rebuilt titled cars always scare me. What does a rebuilt title do to the value of a vehicle?

I have seen any where from 60% of the fair value of the vehicle on KBB to what ever the market decides.

Good looking vehicle, my wife would love it. I am interested but rebuilt titled cars always scare me. What does a rebuilt title do to the value of a vehicle?

I have seen any where from 60% of the fair value of the vehicle on KBB to what ever the market decides.

Worried about value on a $3800 vehicle? Find out why it was rebuilt, drive it till it dies, sell it/scrap it!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

It really depends on the vehicle. Luckily this isnt a Cobalt or something and still has that Toyota-type reliability factor working for it. Seems totally priced down well considering. If it weren't more of a PITA to get my kid in and out of Id seriously consider it to beat on all winter (even though at a 6' tall guy I hate driving my moms tC). Even if you wanted to sell it later as long as it stays clean I bet itll hover around $3K for a few years.

It's not the type of car to be scared of, otherwise I wouldn't have touched it myself lol.

Value of the vehicle has pretty much stopped going down, and I've priced it for CR a bit below typical market. If it were a Salvage/Rebuilt title just before I were selling it, I could see cause for concern, but this was involved in an accident in 2008 that changed the title. It's been long fixed and on the road without issue since 2008 when the accident happened.

FWIW- I will be listing it for $4250 firm on CL or anywhere else, and I know it will go.

Worried about value on a $3800 vehicle? Find out why it was rebuilt, drive it till it dies, sell it/scrap it!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Exactly, except it will probably never die and continue to hold the "Toyota value".

It really depends on the vehicle. Luckily this isnt a Cobalt or something and still has that Toyota-type reliability factor working for it. Seems totally priced down well considering. If it weren't more of a PITA to get my kid in and out of Id seriously consider it to beat on all winter (even though at a 6' tall guy I hate driving my moms tC). Even if you wanted to sell it later as long as it stays clean I bet itll hover around $3K for a few years.

It's definitely a reliable car. Really peppy and a comfortable car to drive at that! I honestly can't see them really getting any cheaper. I can't imagine a better optioned and more reliable car for the money, not to mention, half-way sporty looking.

edit* I'm surprised you find it cramped at 6'. I'm 5'10" and I have a TON of headroom. Are you sure your mom doesn't have the seat adjusted all the way up in height? lol

edit* I'm surprised you find it cramped at 6'. I'm 5'10" and I have a TON of headroom. Are you sure your mom doesn't have the seat adjusted all the way up in height? lol

Oh I am sure its because Im used to the FJ, my old Mini Cooper, or even the foxbody before that. All much more vertical windows....I just nearly smash me head always getting in and out. :)