Black Friday 2016

Gergwheel1647545492

Meh, is Black Friday even a thing anymore? I mean unless you are middle aged woman.

Electronics are so stinkin' cheap anymore and the stuff they peddle on BF is usually just stripped down less optioned version of the mainstream models.

Maybe an SSD from Newegg...or something...don't really do much shopping on BF or CM.

slickdeals.net usually has better deals than black friday year round. Just gotta check back every now and again.

Ive got my eyes on a set of head phones that i found on there since my cat chewed through my good ones last week.

Example:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826138190&cm_re=Philips_SHP9500-_-26-138-190-_-Product

New 3DS XL is going to be $99... Enough said!!!

Yesterday I took advantage of the microcenter i5-6600K deal at $179.

I want to upgrade so bad... but its tough for me to justify at this point. My FX-8350 is overclocked to 4.3ghz and i'm not sure if Skylake would be much of an upgrade. You happy with your purchase so far?

I want to upgrade so bad... but its tough for me to justify at this point. My FX-8350 is overclocked to 4.3ghz and i'm not sure if Skylake would be much of an upgrade. You happy with your purchase so far?

No idea, still haven't started the computer as im still building the power cables

Any deals on smartwatches? The actual watches not the fitbit trackers.

Not that i've seen. However, i am getting ready to post my Gear S2 for sale.

It's the sport version, not the classic. It's also the WiFi version, not carrier branded.

$115

Unless you have something VERY single-thread specific, not worth it for you. You would absolutely get a small FPS gain but if it was FPS you were after you'd be better off dumping money in a GPU instead.

Planning on getting a 3DS at that price and....

You should hack it and install a custom firmware to run games. I have a 128gb sd card in mine with 70 or so games on it.

...doing just that to it. I'm not a big fan of mobile gaming but would be nice to keep in the car. I'm often stuck places with a few hours to kill.

Harbor Freight has their 1000lb motorcycle lift on sale for $279, usually $429.99. That's about all I'm going after anywhere

They have their 3 ton steel floor jack for $67.88, and 1.5 ton aluminum for $54.99. Tempting. Anyone have good/bad things to say about either?

slickdeals.net usually has better deals than black friday year round. Just gotta check back every now and again.

Ive got my eyes on a set of head phones that i found on there since my cat chewed through my good ones last week.

Example:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826138190&cm_re=Philips_SHP9500-_-26-138-190-_-Product

You could buy my Beats Studios for $50.00 and skip the lines..

They have their 3 ton steel floor jack for $67.88, and 1.5 ton aluminum for $54.99. Tempting. Anyone have good/bad things to say about either?

I have had the 1.5t aluminum racing jack since probably 2012 and its my,primary jack. Never had problems with it.

do you have a link for this? all I can find is where it is $329.

Its not on their site but their paper black Friday ad, posting a pic..

http://sbriggs.io/1117161528.jpg

Sale is on the 25th,26th and 27th. Extended store hours: 7am-9pm Friday, 8am-9pm Saturday, regular hours sunday.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Edited by mrhobbz
resizing tapatalks gigantic image