Weather was finally nice - AMG Pics

TTQ B4U

That might be one of my favorite cars on CR.

Great work as always, Tim

^^ Agree. Would definitely own. Thanks too!

Cool af. I want one of these. It looks perfect from ten feet.

It does look cool. Love the wheels and drop. Wheels must be new/newer as they are perfect. Needs new tint and I'd wrap the mirrors in CF and perhaps update/replace the wrap on the B-Pillars. It's stock CF Wrap from 21yrs ago. What minor defects are left add character IMO.

Thank you for the kind words. This is one of my AMGs.

The back story is, i bought this about three years ago in Southern Kentucky. The old man had a collection of muscle car. He used the C36 AMG as his winter beater. I bought it with the snow tires on it. The two main reasons I bought this car was it's a 1995, the year I graduated from HS. Second reasons is it's only have 58k miles. The car was beated to say the least. Scratches, swirl, keyed on the doors. Since I bought it it lived in the storage unit with the occasional warm up and drive around the block. I was sure I have to get this car re spray at the minimum. I took a chance and let Tim work his magic on it. I'm not even sure if he would take the job. Anyway, it turned out better than I can ever imagine. I may start DD it now.