College Football Thread 2016/2017 v2.0

Zx2guy19

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats why its The Game of college football. I honestly have a hard time saying OSU the 2nd best team in the country, but damn that was an amazing game. I think because of the way this system is set up, you can leave a team with OSU's record out regardless of what Penn State does.

thats why its The Game of college football. I honestly have a hard time saying OSU the 2nd best team in the country, but damn that was an amazing game. I think because of the way this system is set up, you can leave a team with OSU's record out regardless of what Penn State does.

I agree they don't look like 2nd best. They DID beat 4 top ten teams, but barely on a few of them. Bet tOSU gets into the playoff but doesn't fare well.

Lol nobody gets points for calling that one. Herman has been telling schools he requires $6m per year since last season, Texas calls and he takes THEIR offer.

-100 Mr. Schnauzies for you trying to take away my well-earned Mr. Schnauzies.

How dare you, sir. How dare you.

It might be more advantageous for Ohio State for Penn State to win, as I think they are getting into the playoff regardless of who wins between a Penn State / Wisconsin match up. That being said, I like to be able to control our destiny, so I'd prefer just to get to Indy, win it, and be assured a spot.

Ohio State looked awful on offense for 3 2/3 quarters. Though, Michigan's defense is good, and good defenses have a way of making offenses look bad. I think it says something to play terrible for most of a game and then still win. They definitely aren't clicking on all cylinders, but even with a hole in a piston they still look decent at times. I'll take it.

The most physical play of Jabril Peppers day occurred after the game as he punched an OSU fan who was talking shit to him. I imagine he should probably be suspended for the bowl game for this, right?

Probably more of a shove vs a punch. I'd bet nothing happens.

Where's the dancing fairy??? Great game. Offense woke up late. Peppers is honestly overrated. Everyone suckles his nuts. His wildcat plays were great for osu. So predictable.

I want penn state to win and Wisconsin to lose. Wisconsin beats penn state and osu is an absolute lock. No chance for a second big ten team

So if Florida State loses to Florida tonight then Clemson will have 0 top 15 wins. How could the committee put them in over OSU regardless if they win the joke ACC or not? I've been saying for weeks that they aren't deserving. Washington is way more deserving than them.