College Football Thread 2016/2017 v2.0

Zx2guy19

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rivalry week already. Holy shit the time flies.

Florida just beat LSU, on the road, with half their defense injured and a Purdue reject at QB. Next up, beating Free Shoes University. Fuck the Semenholes and their deep throating mascot. Seriously look at the FSU logo, he's obviously taking a cock straight into his tonsils.

GO GATORS

Florida just beat LSU, on the road, with half their defense injured and a Purdue reject at QB. Next up, beating Free Shoes University. Fuck the Semenholes and their deep throating mascot. Seriously look at the FSU logo, he's obviously taking a cock straight into his tonsils.

GO GATORS

Jesus lol...these were all great.

What's the wager?

x2...might be down.

You try way to hard

Sorry that I call out your bullshit and it hurts your feelings. Need a safe space? :gabe:

Truly I think you seem like an ok guy. Bit of a homer, but in reality most of us are for our respective teams. Aside from the way you jipped Tilley who is a friend of mine I think you're an alright guy.

For once I agree with you.

Oh look. Someone with an amazingly reputable opinion. Insert "LOL! Cuck!" comment here. :jerkit:

Michigan is going to beat OSU. Anyone wanna gamble?

No, because this year and the way we're playing so inconsistently I could totally see it happening.

Also more proof that we play in the toughest conference. :lol:

GO GATORS

Sorry that we brought Urban home and Florida isn't relevant once again. FWIW, I prefer them over most of the SEC. Go Gators.

Careful. Tiny Dancer is known to renege. No, wait. That's on IRL deals. Should be good for name change.

Weather is looking good. My prediction is, if the weather is good (no rain or wind) Michigan gets throat punched. Michigan does not have the athletes across the board to face the spread. If the weather is bad or if, for some reason, OSU gets conservative Michigan will finally break through. Michigan is like Alabama with fewer star athletes. They want to grind it out get physical and throw over the top on play action every once in a while. They will come in and say my team is bigger and stronger than you - come wrestle with us. OSU needs to spread those jerks out all over the field and turn it into a race. It will be awesome to see who imposes their will.

My prediction - 35-21 OSU

Herman is just using the LSU job as bait to lure Texas to back up the bank truck, right? I can't see him taking that job when the Texas job is surely there for the taking.

I think he takes the LSU job, punks Saban, the goes to Texas like

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/ab/abbac52c60e6481bef24027d37bedc5af176ff389f03bd928f5afe682f26d605.jpg