College Football Thread 2016/2017 v2.0

Zx2guy19

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know why Meyer was irate with the Fake Punt attempt? Was hoping he was going to touch on it but wouldn't say a word.

I think its something that they let Johnston read and call himself but isn't going to throw him under the bus for it

Alabama #1

Osu #2

___#3

Penn St. #4

Penn St. will beat Alabama in the play off. Osu beats #3. Osu vs penn St for championship game.

I do have differing views than most people and I think Penn State is actually legit. I think most Buckeye fans are writing them off just because but I do think they are a very good football team. They lost early in the year to Pitt then got slaughtered by UM but they had like 5 or 6 key injuries. Penn State is a low key top 5 team whether any of us want to believe it or not. Don't be surprised if they beat Wisconsin by 10+

Alabama #1

Osu #2

___#3

Penn St. #4

Penn St. will beat Alabama in the play off. Osu beats #3. Osu vs penn St for championship game.

This or Bama OSU Wins will net the biggest amount of viewers ($$$) I think....but we will have to wait and see how this plays out.

Clemson and Washington have a shot at losing but Bama isn't losing to Florida

Sadly you're probably right. I think if the Pac12 ends up USC/Washington that they will have a 3 loss champion as USC looks to be rolling right now. Adore Jackson is fun to watch. I ended up watching that game after the OSU/Mich game and was impressed by him once again.

You try too hard. :lolguy:

PSU is good. Just not quite there. Def could win against Wisky, get in, and eff up someones season.

Well we already know they can win against OSU, so whisky should t be to hard. They are a pretty terrible team who got to much love early on.

Seriously? Your excuse for losing in because of field and OSU can only beat PennST on a neutral field?

If you are a good dominant team you win on any field. Blaming the field for your loss is laughable.

You are so clueless its hilarious. I mean this is coming from a guy who "follows" a team that hasn't traveled north of the Mason Dixon in like 20 years.

Seriously? Your excuse for losing in because of field and OSU can only beat PennST on a neutral field?

If you are a good dominant team you win on any field. Blaming the field for your loss is laughable.

Good lord. You're even terrible at trolling. Kill yourself.