College Football Thread 2016/2017 v2.0

Zx2guy19

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take away Tennessee's QB, top WR, best defensive player and play the game at a neutral site and it evens things up a bit. Then we'd see who's actually better

Since Lauren wont get it. Nebraska is without their starting QB, best WR, and all conference safety, playing IN Tenn.

Anyone else do the Bowl Pick em on Yahoo or ESPN? I did and my record is HORRIBLE. In my defense, I pretty much guessed on all of the games up to this point because like yenner said above, it's pretty much been 6-6 vs. 7-5 toilet bowl matchups with teams nobody has paid attention to all year. I can't wait for the Michigan/FSU game tonight. I think it could be a kinda classic.

Exactly why I quit. Got tired of going, "hmmm, well, at least I've heard of that school once. I'll pick them."

Everyone always slobs all over Dalvin Cook's knob, yet they conveniently forget that he's a woman beater...

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/13234576/dalvin-cook-florida-state-seminoles-faces-battery-charge

Of course he was later "acquitted" in typical Tallahassee PD fashion, sweeping another one under the rug to protect a Free Shoes University football player.

Fuck FSU.

ichigan can only blame the play calling on the final drive and failure to capitalize in the red zone.

Fully agree. I think if Butt doesn't get injured, but more importantly they actually score when picking up a botched fumble on the 3 yard line as well as all the other chances they had, they win easily.

Anyone else think Peppers faked his injury tonight in order to skip the bowl game?

Yep, 100%. He was fine all week in practice according to the reporters. Skipping bowl games is the "cool" thing to do now, so it's only natural that the most overhyped player going into the draft does it too.

RIP TTUN. Still shoulda beat FSU. They're just as shallow as OSU is. Lock down Cook and you'll win the game.