Eastwood TIG200 AC/DC Welder - Damn near like new

MattKatz

This is an Eastwood TIG200 AC/DC so it will do both steel and Aluminum...I purchased this new roughly a year ago, didnt open it until about 6 months ago and I'm going to change up what I have to a model with a few more features. For an Entry level welder, this unit has great reviews. This is just at a year old and Still has over 2 years of warranty left. I have barely touched this unit so its literally about like brand new. I am putting hours on this around 3 at most but I am still playing with it until the new unit comes in in a couple of weeks or when it sells.I Will also include some extras like a gas lens kit I purchased for the unit. Unit has great reviews for its price point, but I need/want a couple features that this one doesn't have, so I am purchasing a more expensive unit.

This is a link to the model.

http://www.eastwood.com/tig200acdc-53012.html

I Will take $625 for it which is $100 under their current sale price with tax for Ohio residents. ($725 Shipped and Tax Currently on sale) and the gas lens kit was another $40, so this is a pretty good deal for a damn near new unit. Add your bottle of gas and go to town.

Please Text at 937-361-4011 if interested

Located in Dayton area, pick up only, no trades, could likely meet between dayton and C-bus if it helps.

Back up.....I could potentially take something in trade, but odds are no one has anything I need on trade like a nice Finger Brake (Box and Pan), a good Cut Off Saw(Shop CHOP Saw for metal work, stationary), a nice xbox 1 S, maybe a pair of nice matching 23"+ PC monitors or maybe a pistol....But Trades would have to be fair market plus or minus cash. In other words, Your not making out on a trade with me, Cash is the easiest way to get things to me. Edited by ForceFed
More specific

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Grab it up....Its a good welder, I just bought a new one with a few more options....but obviously at a higher cost as well. I dont need two sitting around here for sure.

Would you trade it for a car?

I need a smaller tig and this would be perfect.

I have an old beater '92 integra.

If no, what's your bottom dollar price?

Thanks!

Ill Trade for Cash.....Sorry man.

$600.

Ok, np. Is the pedal a real variable pedal or more like an on, off, 50% pedal? And have you used it much? I'm trying to figure out if it's something that would be able to weld for a few hours at a time.

Thanks!

Ok, np. Is the pedal a real variable pedal or more like an on, off, 50% pedal? And have you used it much? I'm trying to figure out if it's something that would be able to weld for a few hours at a time.

Thanks!

Come with pedal? Regulator? What accessories?

Comes with everything....Hook a Tank to it and Go. Yes a fully variable pedal.

This is it plus I have a Gas lens kit I added which was about $30 on the torch.

Its a very fair deal for this setup.

http://www.eastwood.com/tig200acdc-53012.html

• 2 weeks later...