WTB: Cheap Daily

truckin

Looking for an inexpensive Daily driver and tired of scrolling CL adds and finding 90% of cars are at corner car lots and trying to advertise them as private party vehicles.

Here's what i'm interested in:

- prefer a 4 door under 200K miles, reliable, prefer auto, heat is a MUST, no big project's, NO POS, looking for something that can haul the family in safely. Prefer FORD, GM products, or older Jeep Cherokee 4.0 (boxy style) NO big rust buckets.

Budget is $2500 CASH

Located in Lancaster

Thanks

The one I pm'd him about was a cvpi with the street appearance package, I just. need more than he wants to spend. Bulletproof cars for sure......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while street racing

I need a cleaner one. Thing handled well in the snow from Columbus to Logan. Highly recommend.

I mean, it's no 4x4, but for what it is it did well. And as stated I never worry about it running.

Need to find a good CVPI. :D

I have one and drive past lancaster daily. I love it though. No cares at all about it but it's dead on balls reliable.

I've called about a few of them on cl, 2 seemed really nice and people don't call back

I got a 2006 Mazdaspeed 6 2.3T AWD 6 speed

https://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/5944422825.html?lang=en

That looks really nice and sounds like a good deal, However 2500 is absolutely top of my budget.

Can find Police Crown Vic's all day long in that price range.

https://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/5932811908.html

And that one you can even lock up the kids!

Old CPD car with 170k on it, and I can tell you that "fleet maintained" ain't all it's cracked up to be.

Old CPD car with 170k on it, and I can tell you that "fleet maintained" ain't all it's cracked up to be.

Exactly, I'm very familiar with fleet vehicles first hand. And I wouldn't want a beat cruiser, the crap that happens in the back of those..... now a take home car would be where its at

Exactly, I'm very familiar with fleet vehicles first hand. And I wouldn't want a beat cruiser, the crap that happens in the back of those..... now a take home car would be where its at

I have one, it was a crime lab investigator's car, what can you trade?

If you find a few more hundred my neighbors car would probably be a good fit. 2005 Taurus with 150k. He's owned since it was a year old, dealer serviced, needs nothing, he's in his 70's and wanted me to list it online for him this week. He wants me to list it for $3k but would take $2800.