GSD aniaml cruelty on the set of "A Dogs Purpose"

mrs.cos

Shoving the dog in the water is an asshole thing to do. What really got me was the very end of the film. (I also wonder how many of you actually made it to the very end.)

How many fkn idiots didn't foresee the dog was going to be forced under when it got to the end in that current? Just a bunch of morons standing around...

And yes, of course this upsets some people. "Animals>People" or "People>Animals" arguments aside, I don't appreciate living things with feelings and fears being forced into near death situations against their will. I don't give a shit if it's a dog or a child. Have some fkn common sense, decency and compassion.

I'll just leave this soapbox here as I already have a couple at my house. :whistle:

Meanwhile, 1000's of kids were abused 10 times worse during the time it took me to watch this video.

And this is exactly how I was taught to swim. Basically shoved into the water screaming and kicking. Only the water was cold.

I love dogs, trust me. The video is irritating, nothing more. If my kids want to see the movie, I will take them, and not think twice about it.

#pussification of America.

Meanwhile, 1000's of kids were abused 10 times worse during the time it took me to watch this video.

And this is exactly how I was taught to swim. Basically shoved into the water screaming and kicking. Only the water was cold.

I love dogs, trust me. The video is irritating, nothing more. If my kids want to see the movie, I will take them, and not think twice about it.

#pussification of America.

Watched to end. With all due respect to the feels I've been in "nearer death" situations than this taking a shit on my toilet.

You have no idea what I eat.

I think you're both missing the point. But I digress.

It's unfortunate that they did this with this dog. But there are so many things that happen in the world that people do not know what happened behind the scenes. If you did a reality video on how beef or pork or lamb is harvested, people would go crazy. However as long as it's packaged nicely in the meat department, everything must be OK in the world. People can't handle the truth. There are so many things that if they knew how and why it happened, it would drive them out of their minds.

Im with this guy.

Sure, it makes you feel a certain way WATCHING this, but if you cared this much about a trained dog that got freaked in a MAN MADE pool, then you would have to live in a glass box for the rest of your life if you knew how the real word is, from what our troops go though to defend our country, to the way we mass produce meats, to the way your Chinese Shirts and cloths are made.

I guess Im lost....If you think this is bad...Id be in jail for life just for giving my dog a bath....I mean the dog obviously isnt a fan of water but I dont see "Cruelty" here.

Just my opinion....Ill let you have yours without judgement, Ill take the same.

I guess Im lost....If you think this is bad...Id be in jail for life just for giving my dog a bath....I mean the dog obviously isnt a fan of water but I dont see "Cruelty" here.

Just my opinion....Ill let you have yours without judgement, Ill take the same.

Fine, but I'm less judgey than... (judgee, judgier, judge-y....)

Fine, but I'm less judgey than you! (That's it, the first one.)