New addition

dover

So I ordered a Scar 17 from Vance's today. Trying to decide on an optic for it. I already have a Vortex Razor HD GenII I can swap on to it, but I was thinking of a micro red dot I can use on my AR as well. Anyone have any experience with the Trijicon MRO or Aimpoint T1/T2?

I also ordered for my scar the Kinetic Development extended rail, SAS ACR buttstock conversion, KDG Charging handle, PMM MOD 3 grip, PMM bolt catch, and Geissele Super Scar trigger. Should be fun to shoot :)

Look like this soon.

MREX6.5FDE_Studio3RESIZESMALL.jpg

I have used one before at work, it's subjective in how it compares to an AR10. I like it, the weight isn't bad and it's nice to have something with a little more stopping power in the safe.

This is my coming home gift, or well at least I'm selling it to my conscience that way :)

Micro t1 is awesome. T2 is awesome as well. I sold my t1 after I got a trijicon ta33 because it works great up close 2 eyes open or with the front lens cap down.

I'd put something with some magnification on it. I hit at 650 yards with my AR and the ta33. I wouldn't be getting hits that far with my t1.

I'm looking to use the micro on my AR, and will be using the Razor HD on the Scar. Until I suck it up and spend some big money and buy a better option for distance. I am looking to use the scar for 700-1000 yard stuff.

Haven't even picked the SCAR up yet and this is what I have sitting at the house for it..

X-Products Billet Lower Receiver/XM110 (11oz)

KDG M-LOK 6.5" Extended Rail

KDG SAS ACR Stock

KDG Charging Handle

Geissele Super Scar

PMM Modded BCM Mod-3 Grip

PMM Selector Switch

PMM Oversized Bolt Catch

PMM 1.4mm SS Gas Jet

ZeroBravo Handstop

Optics:

Short - Aimpoint H1 w/ LaRue QD

Long - Vortex Razor HD Gen II w/ LaRue QD

Guy at work just got his non tax-stamped SCAR delivered the other day. It took 9 months to get to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought mine through FNH's MIL/LE department so I hope to see quicker results. Or at least pray too.