new from eastern ohio

shackwrrr

I'm around Columbus a few times a year and consider National Trail my go to track. Right now working on getting a 1989 caravan into the 11s.

e9196a9d66db116b6604edc392f9e046.jpg

f9daa20968956653649cbe011d88211a.jpg

Hopefully switching to corn with a goal of 400-450 whp

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The reactions are the #1 reason for owning these things. Its definitely not fast by todays standards but seeing the reaction on someones face when a beat up rusty dodge caravan launches off a 4k 2 step is priceless.

Welcome! Actually just passed on picking one of these up myself a couple months ago. Can make them plenty fun for not a ton of $$$ and the parts support for them is surprising. Definitely get one to the CR Track Day!

Im going to try. My boss repeatedly takes fridays off for golfing but if any of us lowly subhuman technicians wants to willingly throw 200 bucks in the trash and take an unpaid day off to do something fun he gets pissed off.

The reactions are the #1 reason for owning these things. Its definitely not fast by todays standards but seeing the reaction on someones face when a beat up rusty dodge caravan launches off a 4k 2 step is priceless.

Hell yeah, those vans are cool as fuck :cool:

Welcome!

Im going to try. My boss repeatedly takes fridays off for golfing but if any of us lowly subhuman technicians wants to willingly throw 200 bucks in the trash and take an unpaid day off to do something fun he gets pissed off.

time for a new job.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Casper unlocked this topic