CBJ Playoff schedule just released...

HotCarl

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only one I'd have half a shot at being able to make it to is game 6. I'm not sure if game 6 will be needed if they don't get their heads out of their ass. They did finish the season on an up note but it's been a rough couple weeks for them.

I'd like to go but it looks like I'll be scalping tickets and paying $200 for meh seats if I do...

I paid $183 for my lower bowl seat for game 4. Which was only $30 markup from list price and they are decent lower bowl seats.

If you're really looking for a deal I hear upper bowl seats in Pittsburgh are only going for $60. I have some friends driving out for the Friday game. The downside being... Pittsburgh.

I'd like to go but it looks like I'll be scalping tickets and paying $200 for meh seats if I do...

I saw lower bowl on stubhub for 120 or so this morning, sunday game 3 and ya i know its Easter maybe that's why haha

I paid $183 for my lower bowl seat for game 4. Which was only $30 markup from list price and they are decent lower bowl seats.

If you're really looking for a deal I hear upper bowl seats in Pittsburgh are only going for $60. I have some friends driving out for the Friday game. The downside being... Pittsburgh.

I went to game 5 in Pittsburgh last time we played them in the playoff and had like 4 dudes trying to fight me b/c I was wearing a CBJ jersey. That was all while just walking down the stairs after the game.

We will be watching them hopefully not being pissed.

I'm glad they won a game before the playoffs started but they have been woefully unimpressive the last few games :(

I was getting really tired of hearing the same old line, "the boys will turn it on for the playoffs" ... well why can't they turn it on just a bit right now? I'm glad they at least got one W before the end of the regular season, and against an opponent that absolutely NEEDED it (Toronto needed ONE point to avoid playing the caps in the first round), AND they were able to do it with a few of their top players being rested.

I'm totally looking forward to this series. They can absolutely beat Pittsburgh and it's by far the closest series (regardless of what the yinzers say) of the entire playoffs so this will be good.

I went to game 5 in Pittsburgh last time we played them in the playoff and had like 4 dudes trying to fight me b/c I was wearing a CBJ jersey. That was all while just walking down the stairs after the game.

Same thing happened to us, one reason I absolutely hate going to that city. Drunken assholes talking shit all the time. So much so that I actually try to be somewhat polite to visiting fans in Nationwide just so cbj fans don't get the same rap. If those visiting fans deserve it anyway lol.

As someone who is going to have to watch on TV - I am pissed they are on USA, NHLN, and CNBC....

Round 1, Games 1-4 will also have the local coverage on Fox Sports Ohio. If Games 5-7 are needed, Fox Sports Ohio will air them as long as the game is not on NBC or NBCSports. Rumor is Game 6 (if needed) will air on NBC, so that will probably be an afternoon game, but I think that would also be the first time a game CBJ have played in has been on NBC

Round 1, Games 1-4 will also have the local coverage on Fox Sports Ohio. If Games 5-7 are needed, Fox Sports Ohio will air them as long as the game is not on NBC or NBCSports. Rumor is Game 6 (if needed) will air on NBC, so that will probably be an afternoon game, but I think that would also be the first time a game CBJ have played in has been on NBC

Not in Ohio - so no FSOHIO. I won't be able to see the game on NHL Network... since I don't get it, and it won't play on the NHL.TV side of things.

Not in Ohio - so no FSOHIO. I won't be able to see the game on NHL Network... since I don't get it, and it won't play on the NHL.TV side of things.

Shit totally missed that. Keep an eye on the NHL app, they normally allow you to stream a game for free each night. They might open it up with the playoffs.

Wait so no games will be aired on FSOhio?! how did i miss that.

Round 1, Games 1-4 will have the local coverage on Fox Sports Ohio. If Games 5-7 are needed, Fox Sports Ohio will air them as long as the game is not on NBC or NBCSports. Rumor is Game 6 (if needed) will air on NBC

Kevin can't watch on FSOhio because he lives out of state.

Round 1, Games 1-4 will have the local coverage on Fox Sports Ohio. If Games 5-7 are needed, Fox Sports Ohio will air them as long as the game is not on NBC or NBCSports. Rumor is Game 6 (if needed) will air on NBC

Kevin can't watch on FSOhio because he lives out of state.

Ah ok that makes a lot more sense.

If you paid a lot of money to watch this now shitty Jackets team, you might as well have just lit your money on fire. Where the fuck is 71 all fuckin game? Way too much play behind the net, it's like I'm watching the 2010 jackets again... Dump, Dump, Dump, sloppy pass, turnover....