'97 Park Avenue Ultra - 3800 SC - $1500

2 Sweet

I'm selling this car because I'm an idiot and decided I would rather have an old beat dick c10 pickup. Unfortunately I don't have the space to add another car without getting rid of one. Buy this before I come to my senses and change my mind.

http://i.imgur.com/qm6gFVJ.jpg

Pics/details...

https://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/6084590050.html

I bought this from an old man last fall. I've replaced the hood, grille, headlights, supercharger coupler, belts, coil packs, various other small stuff, and ditched the shitty stock wheels for some Mustang Bullitts. Other than that I've done nothing but drive it. I haven't even had the time to give it a proper cleaning. BUT the car runs and drives perfect.

CR price $1500, I'll shoot myself in the dick before I take a dime less. Please buy it so I don't have to deal with craigslist dipshits! :D

$1499? And a efukt video?

Deal! I retract my previous statement about firing a bullet into my tallywacker.

I forwarded your CL ad to a guy not on CR who's looking to swap out his dead Iron Duke on a Fiero 2M4.

:cool:

Love this thing, I would go back to stock wheels for maximum grandpa status :)

Thanks, it's such a great daily. I actually sold the stock wheels today. They had sleeper appeal no doubt, but I love how the Bullitts look on it :cool:

These are GREAT cars..I sold my 03 with 185 on it and still regret it. Man if I only needed a car

mace

Right on, brother. As far as daily drivers are concerned, these Park Avenues check all the boxes. Quiet, comfy, roomy, powerful, reliable, luxurious, good MPG, cheap/easy to maintain. The Ultra stickered for $40k when it was new. 20 years later, everything still works on it too. Heated seats, air conditioning, even the original radio/speakers still sound great.

Bump. Lots of tire kickers on craigslist as expected. I'll never understand why someone inquires "hey I'm interested in your Buick" or "do you still have it, any problems with it" (read the ad dipshit) and when I send contact info, never hear anything again.

I did have someone offer their 1994 Explorer with a bad transmission, plus cash payments. Although their typing was so over the top horrid I think it was just someone fucking with me

That looks like a classic Miller-CL-troll job, but sadly there are actually people that text like that in the world.

Someone tagged me on "Ohio Cars Under $1,000" and most of the time it makes you want to cry, with the turrible grammerz n such.

I love the ads where the car has new breaks...what the heck broke on it...lmao

and when they have a car for "sell" not sale.....

and when they say "no lowballs $1600 OBO won't take less than $1200"......dude you just said you'll take $1200......

and when their car has a laundry list of serious issues, but say "other than that it runs perfect"........

or they say they are selling because they have too many cars, then immediately follow with "will trade for other cars"

and when they stick their fat nasty finger in front of the license plate because they are too lazy to cover up their tag with a towel....hell I don't even bother blocking out my plate, what, are they gonna steal my identity? Find out where I live and steal my car? :rolleyes: You see my plate when I'm out driving around, I'm not worried about some jackoffs online knowing what my plate is.

And some of these people I swear to God have never worked a camera in their lives, I think my 3-year-old niece could take better pics than some of these goofballs. Oh and if you're selling your car and taking pics, you might wanna take 30 seconds to clean out all the McDonalds wrappers you lazy fuck.

/rant

Craigslist add is deleted, did you sell this? If not, please post details. Miles? My dd has 220k so I'm keeping my eyes open for my next, thanks. Looks like a great daily boat/sleeper.

I decided to keep the car.

If you want something similar, I found this on craigslist today and it looks really nice. Might be worth looking into.....

https://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/6094713668.html