CR Dyno Day @ Dyno Tune Motorsports!

blue98ls1

Come join us at Dyno Tune Motorsports for our annual ColumbusRacing.com Dyno Day!

Sunday April 30th, 2017 - 10am - 6pm. Spots are LIMITED. First come, first serve. Spectators are welcome. Please be respectful.

3 Pulls/$50. The Dyno is limited to RWD/FWD cars.

Dyno Tune Motorsports is located:

311 OPM Companies Drive

Galloway, OH 43119

Hope to see everyone there!

Interested. Can he get a pickup truck on the dyno?

He's ran my 12 F-150 on his dyno few years ago so I would imagine that yes, wouldn't be an issue.

And I'm totally in to come check it out and sniff some exhaust fumes. :-)

Hmmmmm well was going to go to the ohio lsx meet/dyno on Saturday.... but since this is on sunday and close to home, may just stay home and go to this instead. The long drive of the lsx meet kind of turns me off.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm in. I might not be able to stay the whole day, but I do want to get the Exige on the dyno. Will you be offering AFR metering?

Don't quote me on this but I believe in the past yes obviously no adjustments or anything but a straight reading

I'm in. I might not be able to stay the whole day, but I do want to get the Exige on the dyno. Will you be offering AFR metering?

He usually does, but i'm not making guarantee's. Maybe he will chime in here soon.

Hmmmmm well was going to go to the ohio lsx meet/dyno on Saturday.... but since this is on sunday and close to home, may just stay home and go to this instead. The long drive of the lsx meet kind of turns me off.

We are planning on driving up for the Ohio LSX meet as well. Going to be a busy weekend!

We will also be doing an Ohio LSX and Columbus Racing joint dyno day in June locally at a different sponsors shop. I will be posting those details in the near future. :)

He usually does, but i'm not making guarantee's. Maybe he will chime in here soon.

We are planning on driving up for the Ohio LSX meet as well. Going to be a busy weekend!

We will also be doing an Ohio LSX and Columbus Racing joint dyno day in June locally at a different sponsors shop. I will be posting those details in the near future. :)

Awesome!!! Sounds like a good time. If these weren't on the same weekend i would have went to the lsx meet.

Have fun and be careful with the trip.

• 2 weeks later...