That Other Cars and Coffee Group

Geeto67

What the hell is a hoonigan

illest

So Fresh

Slammed Lyfe

Because Stance

Etc.

Hoonigan stickers are typically found along with those other stickers above ^^^ on a POS import or a shitbox truck driven by a young, skinny, greasy haired, strawberry vaping, Dbag ricer that thinks Rise Against is the greatest music ever

A hoonigan is a man-child, usually a trust-fund kid or stoner that did average in an average X-Games sport...who is now a neckbearded 30-40 year old with a flat-brimmed hat who is trashing cars to get attention.

If you're younger than 28 telling the world you're a hoonigan, then you're doomed to a mediocre life of trying to stand out when all you do is barely fit in.

back in my day we just spun donuts in the 7-11 or Dunkin' Donuts parking lot. We didn't need a sticker to announce our stupidity to other people when they weren't watching us be jackasses.

now get off my lawn.

:popcorn:

Paul has been able to cultivate a group focused around hypercars first, and everyone else who wants to pay-to-play second. It's working for him. One could draw a similar parallel to other social events around town...music/fashion shows (FMMF in Columbus) come to mind: not everyone in attendance plays an instrument or can even fit into the clothes that the models are wearing, but they will still pay money and show up just to be seen. THAT is the other Cars and Coffee group, and ultimately is the only issue I have with Milligan: he's so far away from "Cars and Coffee" that he should just own it and call it something else, like "Columbus Exotics" or something like that.

Kenny Brightman does a heck of a job with Dayton C&C - I've chatted with him and we'll be doing a cruise or two this season. I'd like to think we could've had something similar in Columbus if Paul didn't create such a fractile car community - he's definitely got his IG fanbois running around town trying to spot exotics and brand social media, and you're either with them or you're against them. It's all so silly.

Clay,

Have you considered changing the frequency to fine tune and increase the attendance? (I.e. Every other week)

Clay,

Have you considered changing the frequency to fine tune and increase the attendance? (I.e. Every other week)

No. We did once a month, then twice a month, and then people asked to have it every week. If you miss one weekend, it's not like you have to wait 1-3 weeks for another meet...it's always going on for everyone to enjoy and make it their own.

Also, Ohio weather is unpredictable, as Paul just mentioned on CC&C.com. Apparently Byers asked him to shut it down for tomorrow.

Cloudy and 55. Shut down.

L

O

L

:lol:

No. We did once a month, then twice a month, and then people asked to have it every week. If you miss one weekend, it's not like you have to wait 1-3 weeks for another meet...it's always going on for everyone to enjoy and make it their own.

Also, Ohio weather is unpredictable, as Paul just mentioned on CC&C.com. Apparently Byers asked him to shut it down for tomorrow.

L

O

L

I love that Columbus cars and coffee is every week. Dallas and Houston have it once a month and if you miss a event it is forever it seems to have another. The cc&c group has such a core group it almost guaranteed to have a decent turn out each week. And I try to go whenever I'm in town.

L

O

L

Just because of this, I'm going to **BRAVE** this miserable, dangerous, extreme, and inhospitable weather to attend our own CC&C.

Total shit show. I would never go to it again. 16 year olds get free T shirts to run it. Chaos galore. Its all "want to be millionaires"

Have you ever seen the instagram dicks who sprint around Columbus stalking the owners of some exotics? I'm in no way surprised. I'm sure Milligan has enough chasing him around idolizing him he can have them do damn near anything he wants.