magley64

Which was worse?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Which was worse?

• Torque
    • Biker Boyz
    • Hookers (both were equally terrible)
    • Blow (blow me, I love those movies)

Alright, I've seen them both, but what do you think?

which was the worse of the 2 clearly terrible movies?

Torque?

Biker Boyz?

Hookers (both were equally terrible)

or Blow (blow me, those movies were great)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but the Y2K, or whatever it was called, was so fucking ghey that it trumped all the cool bikes and made them look equally as ghey

the part that killed me about Torque was the final race...

how was a custom chopper going as fast as a $150,000 jet powered bike?

there's no way the big burly idiot was holding on at those speeds...

The train seen in Torque was really believeable, especially knowing what I know, being an Engineer.:lol:

:lol: i forgot about the train scene...

how lucky that every car had a little ramp leading to the next car.

Hands down funniest scene in that movie was where the 2 chicks are fighting, and they simultaneously pull wheelies and slap their front wheels together...

:lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

the opening scene in torque was sweet minus the fact that nearer the eclipse or the rsx can go over 150 mph.. they are gear limited and him pulling a wheeling at 130 and then passing them.. but the canyon scene.. awesome.. i love the BB always had thatmuch more throttle they have it pinned then the dude would pull a little so they would have that much more to pass lol

Torque.....Absolutely, unequivocally, indisputably....Was a COMPLETELY gay movie. Opening 5-10 minutes were about all that were believable. I think I puked a little in my mouth while laughing so hard at the train scene, & that "final race" was so poorly CG'd.....it looked like a freakin' Pixar film. If you slow-mo.....I swear I saw Buzz Lightyear in the background racing the bikes too :rolleyes:

At least Biker Boyz was fairly realistic, and the bikes were plausible.....Not some sci-fi, Hot Wheels, CG made up shit

Torque.....Absolutely, unequivocally, indisputably....Was a COMPLETELY gay movie. Opening 5-10 minutes were about all that were believable. I think I puked a little in my mouth while laughing so hard at the train scene, & that "final race" was so poorly CG'd.....it looked like a freakin' Pixar film. If you slow-mo.....I swear I saw Buzz Lightyear in the background racing the bikes too :rolleyes:

At least Biker Boyz was fairly realistic, and the bikes were plausible.....Not some sci-fi, Hot Wheels, CG made up shit

while I agree, I think part of what made torque watchable was the fact that you KNEW that it was farce...while BBZ played itself off as "serious business"