1 plane, 1 girl, 1 cup

Sully

People are fucking ridiculous on planes. Last time i flew this lady demanded that she be let into the bathroom right as the plane was landing. The stewardess asked the woman to wait until we were stopped. The lady continued to demand. The stewardess told the lady they would have to stop the plane on the tarmac so she could take a piss. Everyone started yelling at the lady and she eventually sat back down.

And people wonder why they get treated like shit on air planes.

I have a solution for all this madness.

I wonder if anyone here watched the movie "The Fifth Element"? Everyone boarded the plane, strapped up, and the plane released a gas that will knocked everyone out. Plane lands, oxygen back in, everyone wakes up. Fuck, we don't even need food, beverage, or even fly attendants anymore. Plus you get there all rested and relaxed

That lady lacks personal responsibility. If you have an overactive bladder don't drink 2hrs before you fly and everyone needs to go piss prior to boarding. It's not like there aren't bathrooms and heads-up as to what's happening when you fly. Same when you're on the plane, have a beverage, piss before you start to descend.

Why ask even, if the moment strikes, and you really are going to piss yourself, go to the head and let them bitch later. Better than wetting yourself.

That lady lacks personal responsibility. If you have an overactive bladder don't drink 2hrs before you fly and everyone needs to go piss prior to boarding. It's not like there aren't bathrooms and heads-up as to what's happening when you fly. Same when you're on the plane, have a beverage, piss before you start to descend.

Why ask even, if the moment strikes, and you really are going to piss yourself, go to the head and let them bitch later. Better than wetting yourself.

Nailed it. 100% agreed.

people are under the impression these days that everyone on the planet is here to accommodate them. You know you have an overactive bladder yet you fly on a plane unprepared? Now it's the flight crew's fault you had to piss in a cup? At least show up with your own damn cup.

Thanks to United and the quick settlement to the doc that was dragged off everybody wants to make the news now in hopes of a big payout. I especially love how everyone talks about the re seats that are 2 inches closer together yet no one mentions that the seats are 2 inches smaller because they took out the inflight entertainment so your legroom is just as shitty as it was before.

First: Nobody is going to mention the Stack of Vox amps, the white Les Paul, or the vintage hi-fi in the background of that vid?

Second: It's a pretty bitchy move on the part of the flight attendants to hand someone a cup when they say they have to pee. I mean, you call that bluff you have to expect someone is not going to flinch. Not letting the airline off the hook for that one.

It was worded in a way where she very well may have asked for the cup. Don't know for sure but I bet it wasn't the flight attendant who just threw a cup her way insinuating she piss in it.

Could be either way. Could be she just asked for a cup and the flight attendant didn't put 2 and 2 together, or she could have said it as a joke to get her point across and the flight attendant called her bluff, or something completely different happened. who knows, none of us were there.

I can say one thing...it certainly triggered the outrage of all these conservative snowflakes.

First, the title of this thread is misleading. It was 2 cups. ;)

Kerry, the lady asked for the cups. I think the attendant knew very well given the situation what was going on and called what she thought was a bluff. Apparently, the lady wasn't bluffing and proceeded to fill two cups.

The funny part is where she's told they'll have to get a bio hazard team on the plane when everyone has unloaded. Your lucky if those fkn planes get a good cleaning once a night. The entire day people are sneezing, eating, spitting, and changing diapers on those food trays and shit. Hell, pissing on just about anything in a plane would only leave it cleaner.

Kerry, the lady asked for the cups. I think the attendant knew very well given the situation what was going on and called what she thought was a bluff. Apparently, the lady wasn't bluffing and proceeded to fill two cups.

You're 100% incorrect. I'm not sure how or why but I'm certain Kerry will be by to explain shortly.

News weatherperson = be consistently wrong and still keep your job

Airlines = have uniformly awful customer service, and on rare occasions kill every single one of your customers and employees, and still continue to command high prices and stay in existence