SpeedoDRD 2.0 Design

12oclocker

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gay. sounds like itll be a bitch to get to and take a pic of....

typically you'd have to prop up the tank and remove the seat, I've actually been able to stick my hand under the subrame in from of the monoshock and pull out the connector, its pretty tough though, tight fit. I know thats your connector though, Im ordering them tomorrow.

yes it is an inline connector, it should work with a bazzaz, I see no reason why it would not.

GOOD NEWS.

A friend let me borrow their suzuki GSXR750, I now have support for the following bikes, and the connectors and parts will be here in about a week and a half...

'98-'06 AN400 Burgman

'02-'09 AN650 Burgman

'08-'09 Suzuki B-King

'05-'09 Suzuki Boulevard C50

'05-'09 Suzuki C800 Intruder

'04-'09 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom

'02-'09 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom

'00-'04 Suzuki GSF600 Bandit

'05-'09 Suzuki GSF650 Bandit

'01-'06 Suzuki GSF1200 Bandit

'07-'09 Suzuki GSF1250 Bandit

'06-'09 Suzuki GSR600

'98-'06 Suzuki GSX600F Katana

'08-'09 Suzuki GSX650F

'98-'06 Suzuki GSX750F

'01-'09 Suzuki GSX1400

'97-'09 Suzuki GSX-R600

'96-'09 Suzuki GSX-R750

'01-'09 Suzuki GSX-R1000

'99-'09 Suzuki Hayabusa

'09 Suzuki Gladius

'99-'09 Suzuki SV650

'03-'09 Suzuki SV1000

'97-'03 Suzuki TL1000S/R

'01-'09 Suzuki VL800 Intruder Volusia

'97-'04 Suzuki XF650 Freewind

'04-'06 Kawasaki KLV1000

'01-'08 Cagiva Raptor 650

'00-'06 Cagiva Navigator

'00-'06 Cagiva Raptor 1000

i dont see any honda on there!! Would you have any interest in a CBR F3 with F4i guage swap. its a very popular swap done to the F3. I did mine retaining the F4i connectors and ditched the F3 plugs

Post #114 lists Honda bikes. F3 is listed.

Brooks came over this past Monday and we hooked up his DRD on my F4i. I took off the speedohealer and gave it to Brook for comparison testing against his version. As I told him, the best feature about this is how easy it is to program. It literally took no more than 30 seconds as compared to 5 minutes for a speedohealer from heal-tech.

I havent tested it yet since my bike is apart but I will have it together soon and let everyone how great it is!

Is there anyone else willing to stop by with their bike so I can get some measurements?

I really don't want to ship out units for bikes I have not tested yet.

.....So far bikes I have had access to are: Yamaha 1300 vmax, WR250X/R, Honda CBR600F4i

Post up guys and let me know.

Anyone that has a Bike on the below list and wants a SpeedoDRD unit let me know,

I have the connectors for these bikes now.

----------------------------------------

'96-'08 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird X11

Finally started reading this thread Brooks. You still need a BlackBird to test?

BTW.....Newest one you'll find here in the states is an '03

Any updates on the other Honda connectors?

I have your connector, I'm just waiting for the rest of the parts to arrive for you unit, they should be tomorrow, if not then by at least monday.

Finally started reading this thread Brooks. You still need a BlackBird to test?

BTW.....Newest one you'll find here in the states is an '03

It should work fine on that bike, I've worked out a universal design that covers any voltage sensor system on a bike or car.

I've got 4 boards built, just got to put the connectors on them and they'll be ready to ship out. That only takes a few minutes.

• 1 month later...

FYI for any other CBR600RRs out there, I went with the traditional -1/+2 and correction ratio of -12.4% was spot on with another bike next to me. I realize their speedo is probably off too but I had no other way to calibrate it and as long as I'm seeing on my speedo what the rest of traffic is seeing on theirs, I'm happy.

Once it lost it's configuration once though. I'm not sure what happened, I don't think I pulled the battery at any point but I'll be watching...

I've got these units in mass production now, If anyone wants one you don't have to wait for me to build them anymore, I should always have some in stock, if your bike is not in the list contact me on the site contact page and I'll track down your OEM connectors to get you a plug and play unit!

I've already got some Ducati monster OEM connectors

http://www.12oclocklabs.com/ordernow.html

Once it lost it's configuration once though. I'm not sure what happened, I don't think I pulled the battery at any point but I'll be watching...
Let me know if that happens again and I'll get you a new unit: one possibility comes to mind; maybe the button somehow got pushed up against something during a ride? In any event if something weird like that happens again just drop me a pm or contact me on the 12oclocklabs site and I'll swap you out with a new unit asap.