SpeedoDRD 2.0 Design

12oclocker

Is there anyone else willing to stop by with their bike so I can get some measurements?

I really don't want to ship out units for bikes I have not tested yet.

I will be placing a parts order this weekend to build some more units, the 5 I had built disappeared rather quickly, this time I will order enough parts to built enough units for everyone that wants one, provided I have taken some measurements from your model bike so I can be sure everything will work just fine.

So far bikes I have had access to are: Yamaha 1300 vmax, WR250X/R, Honda CBR600F4i

Post up guys and let me know.

If that F4i is mine you are refering to, I am honored. I'll ditch my spedo healer in a heartbeat

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My roommate needs one for his RC51. I already sent you a message. We're in Michigan so dropping by won't be possible. He's got a PayPal, just let me know when they are ready.

Any RC51 owners in Ohio willing to help us out would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

My roommate needs one for his RC51. I already sent you a message. We're in Michigan so dropping by won't be possible. He's got a PayPal, just let me know when they are ready.

Any RC51 owners in Ohio willing to help us out would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

cool, I'll try to get ahold of someone with an RC51 for measurements as soon as possible.

If anyone wants a unit for you bike, just drop me a PM with this info....

Your bike Model:

Your bike Year:

Needle Speedometer or Digital Readout: [Needle] / [Digital Readout]

Can you stop by my place for measurements: [Y]/[N]

Your Email Address:

If I make the ride for measurements can the unit be made while I wait by chance? I could even bring other units back to cbus if you'd like

I have a buddy with a GSXR, you may already be covered.

If that F4i is mine you are refering to, I am honored. I'll ditch my speedo healer in a heartbeat

I somehow overlooked this reply, lol, I measured brians f4i, but I'm going to have a unit compatible with the f4i's very soon now, I already ordered the parts to build the first prototype...

Why the hell arent you up to mass production levels yet? Is Brian the dude that stunts at Warrior? and the new 4mmx5mm is crazy small. I want I want!

Yeah, Brian rides over a warrior a lot,

when I get the parts for the new version I'll give you a ring, and we can put one your bike and give it a test run!

One of 2 things will happen by next year, eithor I'll have mass production, or I'll have sold the design to a large company.

I'm gonna spend this summer making sure I check compatability with as many bikes as I can.

Edited by 12oclocker

I've got a 2007 Kawisaki Ninja 650r and of course the 08 CBR1000RR you can use to check compatibility.

I don't know crap about this sort of stuff, but how do you verify the speed corrections? GPS or something similar?

Yeah, Brian rides over a warrior a lot,

when I get the parts for the new version I'll give you a ring, and we can put one your bike and give it a test run!

One of 2 things will happen by next year, eithor I'll have mass production, or I'll have sold the design to a large company.

I'm gonna spend this summer making sure I check compatability with as many bikes as I can.

You will probably make a shit ton of money if you sell your design rather than sell out of your house

I've got a 2007 Kawisaki Ninja 650r and of course the 08 CBR1000RR you can use to check compatibility.

I don't know crap about this sort of stuff, but how do you verify the speed corrections?

GPS or something similar?

That would be cool, I may take you up on that offer soon.

I just check the signal from the Speed sensor with a meter or a oscope,

it dosen't take very long, maybe 15 minutes.

I verfiy with a GPS, I already wrote a program which does it with gear ratio calcs so I dont need

a GPS, both version of the calc tool are on the 12oclockLabs website.

oh yeah if you need mine to est with let me know
will do, thanks!
Did you ever get units for the 06-07 GSXR 600 yet? I know its only been a few days but everyday I ride to work doubles on my odometer :p

the parts are on their way to my house for the prototype ;)
You will probably make a shit ton of money if you sell your design rather than sell out of your house
yes, thats the idea hopefully, as soon as I test compatability with all the major bike brands, Im going to shop the idea

to some companies.

Speaking of selling designs to companies, how do you do that??
It's a difficult process, one you can easily get screwed on, many precautions must be taken.

I got my unit today and got it installed in minutes. I have to say I was quite impressed with the craftsmanship and overall size.

Brooks made a unit for my Yamaha WR250X with factory Yamaha connectors, so install was a simple plug-n-play. He was also good enough to pre-set it specifically for my bike, based on the speed data I provided him. This meant all I had to do was remove the seat, a cover, and plug it in. Color directions were great and most helpful in locating connections.

Now the big question, will it work? Took it for a test and was most impressed! This unit corrected my speedo flawlessly. It is now spot on! No more guessing or quick math to figure speed.

If anyone out there has a need for a speedo healer, don't waste your money at the store, pick one up from Brooks! Thanks again Brooks!

Here's a picture of what the new units will look like,

They're smallest speedometer calibration device in the world.

New feature list...

Allows speedometer correction in .1% steps, up to 99.9% + or -

Saves max speed, which can be recalled to your stock speedometer gauge

Allows for MPH to KPH conversion, or KPH to MPH conversion

SpeedoFix-24X.jpg

I have One SpeedoFix2 unit left from last batch, for a WR250X / WR250R.

$50 with free shipping to the USA, if anyone wants it let me know.

I'll have other models done soon, hang in there.

Hay man i no this is an old thread but i would really like to have on if you have one for an 2006 zx10 , my speedo is so off , i should have the cash thursday , just give me a call and let me no what the final cost is and were i can pick it up ill come to you . im in upper arlington by osu my cell is 403-3179 give me a yell when you get a chance , thanks man !!1