3 painball guns for sale

Mace1647545504

1) invert mini used 1 time maybe 300 balls for it in excellent shape $200 obo

2) smart parts shocker turbo- old and rare gun considered one of the best markers ever made has two custom barrels that are very nice and expensive one being a two piece dye and the other a two piece sly, have replacement o-rings and lube- $150 obo

3) tippmann a-5 in perfect working condition but it is a woods ball gun and the paint has wear, it comes with a hopper and a 21 inch barrel along with more standard sizes- $50 obo

4) dye rotor hopper that works amazing also only used one time with the mini and can put out over 50 balls per second, it just needs some AAs- $100 obo for just it can deal lower if purchased with the mini

5) also ave other accessories like a 20oz CO-2 tank and 3000psi hpa tank, i can throw those in with the purchase of a gun, but they both need hydro-tested and should be in perfect working order, for the co2 tank individually it would be $10, hpa tank $20

6) Have a triumph xt walmart gun i will throw in for free for any other marker purchase, also have two masks and can include a hockey bag if all items are bought, i also will deal more if all are bought in bulk

text or call 614-296-2716 pretty much anytime for pics, more info, or a meetup

This is my sons stuff his name is Vince

Thanks

mace