2017 Dodge Challenger R/T

BStowers023

Damn man, I love that color combo. Great pickup and good choice on the lease. Beat the hell out of it and hand over the keys.

Wow. I think it looks even better in that light.

Car looked great saturday morning at cars and coffee

Thanks guys!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't figure it out but part of me hates the challenger but another part really likes them. Not a huge fan of most of the color options

The only two things I hate about Challengers are:

1) They weigh too damn much.

2) Dat FCA quality...or lack thereof.

Also, kinda sucks they don't have a convertible.

Looks good, but was surprised about a few things; didn't know you could get Scat Pack wheels on anything but, and didn't know you could het Super Track Pack with the base radio. I thought Super Track Pack got you SRT Performance Pages on the 8.4" UConnect.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Looks good, but was surprised about a few things; didn't know you could get Scat Pack wheels on anything but, and didn't know you could het Super Track Pack with the base radio. I thought Super Track Pack got you SRT Performance Pages on the 8.4" UConnect.

Yeah I looked at my window sticker and the wheels were like a $1100 option. I actually saw quite a few super track packs with the base radio on Autotrader and I have the performance pages and Uconnect

Great minds think alike. I've been eyeing a DG SCat Pack 392 SRT manual with the AAR hood for some time.

Nice Car!

I love the AAR hood!

If you're able, definitely go with the DG. I'm fairly certain it is just a 1 year limited color so in a few years, it'll be desired I'd think if you want to sell it. I wish I could have gotten the scat pack but I was already slightly over my budget with this one. I've gotten a ton of compliments on it so far!

Great minds think alike. I've been eyeing a DG SCat Pack 392 SRT manual with the AAR hood for some time.

Nice Car!

You mean the T/A? Or the stock SRT392 hood? They're basically the same but the T/A has hood pins. The Scat Pack has the R/T hood.

Can I be in the tiny minority and say I hate the wide body... I wish it was designed to look like one piece not like some tape-on wheel arches from a pickup.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I still dig it, but I'm with you. M3 looking bulges would have looked cooler.

Don't paint the calipers. Most look like shit and unless they are brembo and even then unless they are powdercoated I usually just laugh my ass off at the previous owners stupidity while I replace them at work since they look shitty.

Looks good so far. Just don't go and ruin it by touching the calipers lol. Tint would be nice and a short throw then leave it be. Every 6 speed Challenger I drive seems to have an obnoxiously long throw, but that may be a "me" thing.

Don't paint the calipers. Most look like shit and unless they are brembo and even then unless they are powdercoated I usually just laugh my ass off at the previous owners stupidity while I replace them at work since they look shitty.

Looks good so far. Just don't go and ruin it by touching the calipers lol. Tint would be nice and a short throw then leave it be. Every 6 speed Challenger I drive seems to have an obnoxiously long throw, but that may be a "me" thing.

Damn, I am actually considering painting them :lolguy:

I guess I should look at some more pics and see how they look. They make caliper covers as well which might look better

I have red calipers on my BMW. I had to replace one of the fronts because it was siezing, and RockAuto had replacements for $29 each, while red powdercoated were $33 each. It's nice if your car normally has bare metal calipers to have something that looks good when the wheel is clean. If they offered black calipers I would've done that.

I agree with you when weaksauce calipers are painted they look silly, but at the same time I'm trying to explain away why I'm part of that same group. :)

Can I be in the tiny minority and say I hate the wide body... I wish it was designed to look like one piece not like some tape-on wheel arches from a pickup.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I agree. They are already special fenders (underneath). They don't always look bad, but just look at that side profile pic...woof. Makes the tires look itty bitty when we know they are not

Ryan powdercoated Casey's calipers for his Camaro, and they turned out awesome. It's your car, do what you want. Grant's opinion is irrelevant.

Yeah I'm still considering it, we'll see

I need to see how well I fit in these. I loved them for a long time and with a new job at work I can swing a lease payment!

Great looking car!

I'm 6'1-2ish 210lbs and I fit very well in it. You can get a 2017 lease for a real nice price. Part of me kinda wished I paid an extra $20-30 for a base ScatPack though