2017 Dodge Challenger R/T

BStowers023

Went and picked up my brand new 2017 Dodge Challenger R/T last night. The pics I saw did not do the car justice at all. I absolutely love it! It's equipped with the 5.7 Hemi (375hp/410ftlbs) with a 6 speed manual trans. It's got the upgraded Super Track Pack (upgraded suspension and tires pretty much). The Destroyer Gray with the wheels combo looks great IMO. The gloss black wheels that come with the blacktop package look tacky to me, so I'm glad I lucked out and found this one.

It's obviously nowhere near as fast as my Vette or WS6, but the best thing about this car for me is that it's fully covered under warranty for the next 3 years which is honestly why I went with a brand new car. Because of this, I don't really plan on doing any performance mods because I don't want to void the warranty. The only things I am considering doing is tinting the windows, painting the brake calipers and possibly adding black stripes like some of the hellcats have, but I haven't sold myself on that yet.

Here are some pics

http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt325/BStowers023/E35E9EBE-661E-42B4-8D99-26DA2FF4C2E2_zpsvrdbdnkf.jpg

http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt325/BStowers023/EF2F8DCC-DECA-447F-8D41-36D3C579686A_zpscrkhhikf.jpg

http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt325/BStowers023/92B2168D-DE04-4E6E-99A4-94DFB7C97A74_zpssiwyubz8.jpg

http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt325/BStowers023/311D98CD-DB63-41D4-AA2B-E4B94DE91552_zpsi1eqrlu4.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is super sexy! Love it! That color is really nice. Wheels are great too!

^^ this. There's a similiar/same color one floating around me in Dublin/Worthington Brookside area. Haven't run up next to him but I'd love to check it out. After having coated Patrick's 4 runner (concrete color) I'm digging these grays more and more. I'll post pics up of his. Seems a little lighter but both are sexy.

Thanks guys! I didn't like the color when I first saw it, but it grew on me a lot.

Tim, I'll try and be at cars and coffee tomorrow if I can, if not just text me sometime and you can come check it out! I don't live too far from you

Nice!

I've been checking out the T/A 392's myself but don't want to flip into another one when mine is almost paid off. That color is probably my 2nd choice behind white. Octane Red looks pretty good on these cars too.

Tim, I'll try and be at cars and coffee tomorrow if I can, if not just text me sometime and you can come check it out! I don't live too far from you

Unfortunately I won't be there. I have a detail Saturday. It's in my garage now awaiting the buffer :)

Love the car. I got a chance to get some seat time in one a few years ago.

Drove from Phoenix to Sedona in it a few times. Really comfy and pretty good uphill just kept accelerating without issue. Pretty good around the curves too. Real smooth ride.

Love the car. I got a chance to get some seat time in one a few years ago.

Drove from Phoenix to Sedona in it a few times. Really comfy and pretty good uphill just kept accelerating without issue. Pretty good around the curves too. Real smooth ride.

Yeah man, that's kinda what sold me is how comfortable and roomy it was. Right before I drove that, I drove a 2017 Focus ST and a 2018 WRX. The Focus ST was comfortable but the lease price was a complete joke. The WRX was a nice car but it honestly wasn't comfortable at all, at least not for me.

You leased a Challenger and want to throw a buncha paint and stickers on it?

Paint on the brake calipers lol and I am leaning towards no stripes.

I have the car for over 3 years. I don't think painting brake calipers or putting window tint will hurt it or my pocket :dumb: