Need an LS1 Tuner

indy82z

My son recently purchased a 2004 GTO which was heavily modified. I think the guy had trouble getting what he wanted out of it so he took it all back to stock. Problem is, the car is running pretty crappy. He has had it in multiple times and the advice is to get someone who can tune the car. So, who here can help him out? He lives in Plain City, but anywhere around Columbus is fine. He spent a lot of money on this car and it has been having issues so I would really like to see if someone can work some magic on it. I feel for him as he didn't have me look it over and has already replaced a ton of parts including the transmission, so I would really like to get someone who know what they are doing with it.

Thanks in advance

Tom

Yep, let me dig im sure I'll find them. I don't really save the links from FB but I'm sure they are out there.

Pretty sure Hoblick had a pretty serious issue with Crucial that was totally swept under the rug by them as well. Pretty sure Brian made that situation right and Crucial didn't give a refund or make it right. I'll let him speak to that though.

Yep, let me dig im sure I'll find them. I don't really save the links from FB but I'm sure they are out there.

Pretty sure Hoblick had a pretty serious issue with Crucial that was totally swept under the rug by them as well. Pretty sure Brian made that situation right and Crucial didn't give a refund or make it right. I'll let him speak to that though.

IIRC Crucial eventually coughed up a refund for Hoblick after the torches and pitchforks on social media showed up.

More to the point I will say that I was amazed when I was quoted from them 1.5x the amount for a full trac control, etc. tune compared to what I'd pay at one of the top Supra shops in the nation that is a days trip away.

They charged me 1.5x less than other places because I was a guinea pig for their new dyno.

Eric himself? Or Crucial in general?

Legit question, just looking for clarification since I don't believe they are one in the same

Eric owns crucial or at least has an ownership stake from my understanding so i think yes is a good response