Anyone have a 3D printer?

vonrottes

Contact the columbus Idea Foundry- they have three, iirc. You might be able to get someone to make for you there

Let me know if you ever head down there. We have a nice suite there for our creative team. Cool place to hang out and work.

Let me know if you ever head down there. We have a nice suite there for our creative team. Cool place to hang out and work.

I'm down there often- I hold my meetings down there, and am often in the shop piddling about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm already printing everything out for him... 1st of 4 pieces is 32% complete. :D

Cool, I was going to offer to print it as well.

I'm sure the printers at the idea foundry are much better than mine. But if anyone is interested in trying out 3D printing at home I highly recommend the iMakr Startt printer. I bought one this spring and have been experimenting with it on and off all summer. Printer is $100 ($35 shipping from England). The bed can handle roughly anything that would fit in a 4 inch cube. I've easily gotten $100 in entertainment out of it just fiddling and making simple stupid stuff.

I'm sure the printers at the idea foundry are much better than mine. But if anyone is interested in trying out 3D printing at home I highly recommend the iMakr Startt printer. I bought one this spring and have been experimenting with it on and off all summer. Printer is $100 ($35 shipping from England). The bed can handle roughly anything that would fit in a 4 inch cube. I've easily gotten $100 in entertainment out of it just fiddling and making simple stupid stuff.

I really need to get one myself. But I need one that has a decently large bed. Would be worth it just to make stupid little props for my friends and myself.

Am I the only one that wants to see pics when it is done? Unless it's a dildo, then I only want to see pics of it in use.

I can assure you it is not.... Though if I get drunk enough, it may be used as one on some poor soul on the 25th 😂

Jkjkjk

I have an ANET A8... I love it, my wife doesn't seem to see the point in it, but the shit I make is cool... BTW, printing out your last piece now. Everything will be ready for you in about an hour. :)

Sweeeeet! I'm excited to see how these turn out

Am I the only one that wants to see pics when it is done? Unless it's a dildo, then I only want to see pics of it in use.

it wont be assembled because I don't have the magnets that the print requires but I can post a picture of the pieces printed out. Will asked me to print it in white because he wants to paint the pieces. I will post a picture in about an hour or so once the print completes.

Edited by smokin5s

what's your favorite thing you've printed?

http://68.media.tumblr.com/b209ac9a41eb66115a8cdbb768bf3393/tumblr_our9d03j2p1tsw6fso1_540.jpg

http://68.media.tumblr.com/d4dafe5b727124b281ddc7801f145bf8/tumblr_our9d03j2p1tsw6fso2_540.jpg

http://68.media.tumblr.com/74283ad0d5bf6bc9fb7b0ea4a6da6789/tumblr_our9d03j2p1tsw6fso3_540.jpg

http://68.media.tumblr.com/0a4cd5f84a7710689d2633e0f2515a59/tumblr_our9d03j2p1tsw6fso4_540.jpg