2017 College Football Thread

o0n8

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They showed Bama's strength of schedule at 42nd and their best wins against a 3 loss LSU team and a 4 loss Miss St team. That should keep them out of the playoff, but who knows. Wisconsin should be a handful. Their defense has been really stout and their offense has done more than enough to get the job done. Virtually zero respect for them and 59-0....just sayin. That's not a chip on the shoulder, it's a bazooka shot blowing off the shoulder to give them plenty of bulletin board material.

We shall see. Did Auburn blow their wad today and will Georgia be more prepared for the rematch?

Will TCU ram it down Mayfield's throat and keep the Big 12 out of it again?

How badly will Clemson beat Miami? 20+? 30+?

PAC-12?.....Who cares :gabe:

Georgia/Auburn winner will be in, Clemson/Miami winner will be in, and I would expect Oklahoma will beat TCU and be in......so one would assume that the B1G champ would be in. Wisconsin definitely if they win, but what if OSU wins....is there a chance they would put Alabama before OSU? They shouldn't, but you never know......

If Wisconsin wins, they are in, period. If Buckeyes win it'll be a debate.

Completely agree. No way they keep Wisconsin out if they win. If OSU wins they may have to choose between a team with 2 losses - 1 good one and 1 horrible loss versus a team with 1 loss and literally no good wins.

Completely agree. No way they keep Wisconsin out if they win. If OSU wins they may have to choose between a team with 2 losses - 1 good one and 1 horrible loss versus a team with 1 loss and literally no good wins.

The hard part for OSU is the shutout last year. That will keep them out, IMO. Hope I'm wrong.

So predicting top ten this week

Clemson

Oklahoma

Wisconsin

Auburn

Bama

Georgia

Miami

TCU

Ohio st

Penn st

So TCU is going to magically jump from 12 to 8 after beating a 1-11 Baylor team? What's your logic here?

I see it...

1) Clemson

2) Oklahoma

3) Auburn

4) Wisconsin

5) Alabama

6) Miami

7) Georgia

8) Ohio State

9) Penn State

10) USC

Tenn fans are freaking out over Schiano. They think they are a Gruden level program, but I think a guy who won at Rutgers and built the program himself is a homerun for them. They are using a story told by Mike McQuery that has been debunked as fuel for their outrage

Tennessee is like a want to be blueblood that is actually like a South Carolina.

Programs better than them in just the SEC alone that attract higher quality coaches

Alabama

Auburn

LSU

Florida

Georgia

They probably fall in after Georgia (list not necessarily in order). So roughly the 6th best/most attractive program in their own conference.

By comparison I'd say Michigan State is roughly 6th in the B1G

NC State or Pitt in the ACC

Texas Tech in the B12

Washington State in the P12

Tenn fans are freaking out over Schiano. They think they are a Gruden level program, but I think a guy who won at Rutgers and built the program himself is a homerun for them. They are using a story told by Mike McQuery that has been debunked as fuel for their outrage

TN should be happy to have anyone who shows any chance at all of making them even relevant again.

TN should be happy to have anyone who shows any chance at all of making them even relevant again.

Theu are gonna create all this uproar, prevent Schiano from becoming the coach, and end up with Hoke as their fulltime coach