2017 College Football Thread

o0n8

JT had scope surgery on his knee Sunday. He's expected to play though. Damnit, was hoping Haskins would play...

I still think he will. I think we'll get a good quarter out of JT before he's hit and ultimately too injured to carry on at a high level. I'd almost guarantee we see Haskins play a majority of this game.

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JT had scope surgery on his knee Sunday. He's expected to play though. Damnit, was hoping Haskins would play...

Yep, just heard that. I hope they play him but not for the entire game, we need another deep ball bonanza like Cardale gave us. Put JT in with Dobby and Webbah for the triple run threat and put Haskins in for the deep ball.

Also, I could totally see Miami pulling off an upset, or them shanking someone on the field.

Yep, just heard that. I hope they play him but not for the entire game, we need another deep ball bonanza like Cardale gave us. Put JT in with Dobby and Webbah for the triple run threat and put Haskins in for the deep ball.

Also, I could totally see Miami pulling off an upset, or them shanking someone on the field.

IDK man, I feel like Miami has kind of skated by all year with extremely close games with mediocre teams and finally dropped the ball last week. I think Clemson is going to crush them.

Buckeyes have to win and TCU has to win.

If that happens then I bet you see bama and buckets make final four.

If if buckeyes win and Oklahoma wins then bama will get the four seed.

Of course this is assuming Clemson and auburn win. If Miami wins I think the final four is a crap shoot for anybody

Why would Alabama get in over the B1G champ with a better resume and SOS?

IDK man, I feel like Miami has kind of skated by all year with extremely close games with mediocre teams and finally dropped the ball last week. I think Clemson is going to crush them.

Oh I totally agree, Miami isn't a great team nor is Clemson, in fact there are no great teams this year, just a lot of good ones...this has been a fun season. But being a Buckeye I always have that mindset of a higher ranked team going against a lower ranked opponent coming off a nasty loss can be a scary proposition.

Bama has wins over six bowl teams

OSU has wins over 5 and two bad losses.

B1g is not the hardest conference is football.

Did you just use wins over “bowl eligible” teams as a measuring stick? You cannot be serious. Just how bad is Alabama’s schedule when that is the direction you need to go.

The way I see it, is that #1 Clemson has to beat #7 Miami to knock them out. They are right below OSU, so we need them gone. #6 Georgia has to beat #2 Auburn (who has two losses) to knock them out. TCU beats #3 Oklahoma to knock them out. And OSU beating Wisconsin knocks them out. So the Playoffs would then consist of Clemson, Alabama, Georgia, and OSU. But now people will bitch that OSU is in it, and that there are two SEC teams... :lol:

Rumors Barrett WILL NOT play tomorrow now. Just rumors though...

Beanie Wells‏Verified account

@BeanieWells26

2h2 hours ago

More Beanie Wells Retweeted

Easy easy, I said based off my experience with knee scopes that I’ve had (#3) said I couldn’t see it happening with him being a dual threat Qb. I’m no doctor though

TCU isn't a competitive team. Ever. It's like when Hawaii went 12-0 and everyone complained they didn't get into a major bowl game then got blown out by a better opponent with a few losses. Mediocre team with a garbage schedule. Glad they won't get a bid.

Edit: without googling myself because I'm on my phone and I also don't care that much, wasn't it a 2 loss UGA that curb stomped Hawaii?

If Wisconsin wins, they're in.

If OSU wins, it's a conversation with us or Alabama. I don't see how our SoS and being a conference champion doesn't put us in. BUT then again, last year...

Alabama's best win is against a now 3 loss team. That's literally all they have to offer. As much as I really don't want us to, I could see tOSU in with a win tonight. I mean, of course I want another NC, but I'm not sure we've got it. Just depends on how they show up.

If 'Bama gets in I don't think they'll take it either. Weird year for NCAAF.

Its safe to say Georgia and bama beat themselves against auburn

Bulldogs doing work tonight. This is a great game.

Oh good thing TCU showed up today. That wasn't even a competitive game

Not safe to say that was what happened for Bama and UGA's 1st game against Auburn. Auburn didn't have their stud to lean on tonight and it showed. Georgia took what beat them in the 1st match up and took it away and exploited Johnsons injury. I'm not surprised that you would make some half assed statement based solely on making Bama's loss their own fault and not due to Auburn playing a good game. Typical of you to twist the story to whatever benefits you most. I'd bet $100 that if Auburn would have won you would have said "look, look!!! Bama's only loss is to THOSE GUYS!!!"