Heads Up if you're headed to Dayton C&C Sat 9/16

Doc1647545523

Tomorrow's Dayton Cars and Coffee is at a different location than normal. It will be an extra large meet and will precede the Dayton Concours d'Elegance. Dayton C&C will be held near downtown at Carillon Historical Park.

For those using this brand new trend, FaceLook, here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/events/450758535261815/?acontext=%7B%22ref%22%3A%223%22%2C%22ref_newsfeed_story_type%22%3A%22regular%22%2C%22feed_story_type%22%3A%2217%22%2C%22action_history%22%3A%22null%22%7D

I think I'll stick with good ol' Lennox tomorrow. Posted as a PSA for those who head west from time to time.

If you're headed to Lennox for Columbus Cars and Coffee and if you're one of those guys who needs a little caffeine with his gasoline, stop by and see me-- I made some extra java today.

No, there's no chocolate sprinkles, gluten-free non-dairy environmentally friendly creamer, writing on your cup shit going on here, so don't ask. :p

If you're headed to Lennox for Columbus Cars and Coffee and if you're one of those guys who needs a little caffeine with his gasoline, stop by and see me-- I made some extra java today.

No, there's no chocolate sprinkles, gluten-free non-dairy environmentally friendly creamer, writing on your cup shit going on here, so don't ask. :p

makro-lyubov-serdce-love-6269.jpg

For those interested, there is a group of us heading to Dayton cars and coffee on the 30th, weather permitting. Should be several CTS-Vs, maybe some Vettes, and possibly a Hellcat Challenger. The more the merrier. We usually meet at Starbucks on Hilliard-Rome rd at about 6am, and leave between 615 and 630. Really best to get down there by the start at 8 if you want a parking spot.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk