Mandalay Bay Shooting

BStowers023

Anyone hear anything about possible motives yet? There has to be something that set him off.

I cant recall where i heard/read this.. but (RUMOR- until proven) he had a beef with ownership of mandaly, who also owned the community where he was living...

Whether thats true or not.. i dont know.. if i had to guess where i saw it.. it was on reddit..

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strong Morals. Strong sense of American pride. New G1 Corvette. Dinner on table when I get off work.

The ability to support a family on one income. National GDP that was triple (or more) the next most developed nation in the world. 1 enemy (communism). We started going to war against the real enemy, brown people. You could beat your wife in front of your kids and no one would say anything. Abortion was illegal. People of color knew their place. No seat belt laws. "Duck and Cover" atom bomb drills. The Red Menace. Full service gas stations. Ice cream shops.

Truly, halcyon days.;)

how long before we start to hear crazy conspiracy theories about this? Like he was a shill and this was a false flag attack kind of crazy. I give it a week.

They do need to release all videos involving this though.

Maybe in time, but not right now. Unless there is a compelling need to do so, there isn't much value in sharing evidence during an active investigation.

Maybe in time, but not right now. Unless there is a compelling need to do so, there isn't much value in sharing evidence during an active investigation.

There is a lot of value. The American people and the family members of the victims deserve answers. Las Vegas has more cameras than any other city in the world. The answers shouldn't take long to get.

Edited by BStowers023

The ability to support a family on one income. National GDP that was triple (or more) the next most developed nation in the world. 1 enemy (communism). We started going to war against the real enemy, brown people. You could beat your wife in front of your kids and no one would say anything. Abortion was illegal. People of color knew their place. No seat belt laws. "Duck and Cover" atom bomb drills. The Red Menace. Full service gas stations. Ice cream shops.

Truly, halcyon days.;)

http://i.imgur.com/Ay29K.jpg

There is a lot of value. The American people and the family members of the victims deserve answers. Las Vegas has more cameras than any other city in the world. The answers shouldn't take long to get.

giphy.gif

What's the problem? Is it not okay to have questions? Demand answers?

Both of those things are perfectly ok. And they will come in time. be patient. The professionals, who do this day in and day out and whom you are not more experienced than, are working the case and will release information when it is appropriate.

Right now the investigation is in the early stages. If there are accomplices or other leads they want some time with the evidence to follow up on that before the public begins to interfere or jump to conclusions. Remember also, jury pools are pulled from the public and just in case they have to put someone else on trial they want to be able to do that without their jury pool being tainted by incorrect assumptions, conclusions, and other issues.

I'm not buying the "angry at mandalay" stuff. He would've targeted it and not a venue across the street.

My guess is a left leaning nut job, maybe triggered by a mental illness or tumor.

His gf knew more than the media is letting on. His family knows more too (neither share blame)

Media, GOPe/Dems, Hollywood, deep state WILL use this as a gun grab

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both of those things are perfectly ok. And they will come in time. be patient. The professionals, who do this day in and day out and whom you are not more experienced than, are working the case and will release information when it is appropriate.

Right now the investigation is in the early stages. If there are accomplices or other leads they want some time with the evidence to follow up on that before the public begins to interfere or jump to conclusions. Remember also, jury pools are pulled from the public and just in case they have to put someone else on trial they want to be able to do that without their jury pool being tainted by incorrect assumptions, conclusions, and other issues.

We just gotta give it time for the facts to come out. They do need to release all videos involving this though.

Video is owned by Mandalay Bay, why do you think you have a right to see what someone else was doing on private property? Just because someone was accused of a crime?

Innocent until proven guilty. That's why they do the investigation. That's why they don't comment. That's why they don't release evidence EDIT: unless it's entered into the public record or assists in investigations that have otherwise run their course.

Video is owned by Mandalay Bay, why do you think you have a right to see what someone else was doing on private property? Just because someone was accused of a crime?

Innocent until proven guilty. That's why they do the investigation. That's why they don't comment. That's why they don't release evidence.

He's just parroting the false flag conspiracy loudmouths.