Kia Stinger

RC K9

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The engine cover looks like something you would see in the late 80's/early 90's.

2018-kia-stinger-gt-13.jpg

It's so generic looking and only says "TURBO" as in 1 when there are 2.

Just irks me for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...

What do you guys think about new Genesis G70?

Seems like they share the same powertrain, RWD or AWD option, smaller body.

Hyundai brought Sangyup Lee, head designer at Bentley who also designed 5gen camaro and stingray at when he was at GM

It's already in Korean Market, when they tested, it was slightly faster than Stinger.

http://sm.uploads.im/t/Tcs7q.jpg

http://sk.uploads.im/t/uc75l.jpg

What do you guys think about new Genesis G70?

Seems like they share the same powertrain, RWD or AWD option, smaller body.

Hyundai brought Sangyup Lee, head designer at Bentley who also designed 5gen camaro and stingray at when he was at GM

It's already in Korean Market, when they tested, it was slightly faster than Stinger.

http://sm.uploads.im/t/Tcs7q.jpg

http://sk.uploads.im/t/uc75l.jpg

I think I like the look of the Stinger better, but would rock either one.

• 2 months later...
Prob would've posted if they did since folks post about buying DD's. That's not a dig, but ya gotta believe someone would've thrown up a post ASAP had they pulled the trigger.

I feel you. I figured, but just wanted to check in case maybe a lurker did.

Saw a red one on 270 a week or two ago. Good looking car. Thought it was a Cadenza from a distance but didn't quite look right for a cadenza. Once I got closer I realized it was a stinger. Wouldn't mind test driving one

Saw a red one on 270 a week or two ago. Good looking car. Thought it was a Cadenza from a distance but didn't quite look right for a cadenza. Once I got closer I realized it was a stinger. Wouldn't mind test driving one

we have a few if you want to come check them out. The first shipment flew out the door day 1 so I know there are people out there with them

we have a few if you want to come check them out. The first shipment flew out the door day 1 so I know there are people out there with them

What kind of discount could you offer me, Steve-O? ;) Ha Ha. I hate that I think about this car as much as I do but its really think it would be a nice DD, and I don't usually get excited about new cars.

I saw one stock it was running 12.6-12.7. Not shabby at all imo.

What kind of discount could you offer me, Steve-O? ;) Ha Ha. I hate that I think about this car as much as I do but its really think it would be a nice DD, and I don't usually get excited about new cars.

I saw one stock it was running 12.6-12.7. Not shabby at all imo.

I am not in sales but can have someone reach out to you and see if they offer any insentives

I am not in sales but can have someone reach out to you and see if they offer any insentives

Nah. That was the irresponsible part of me asking. I have very little debt right meow and don't need to add to it. I may revisit the car in a couple years, but I do hate the fact that I want one so bad now. I don't usually get all excited about new cars.

Nah. That was the irresponsible part of me asking. I have very little debt right meow and don't need to add to it. I may revisit the car in a couple years, but I do hate the fact that I want one so bad now. I don't usually get all excited about new cars.

Live a little, buy the car, enjoy it. Life is short.

I've been scanning 270 on my commute hoping to see one in the flesh and so far no joy. I might just drive over to the dealer to see one.

Live a little, buy the car, enjoy it. Life is short.

I've been scanning 270 on my commute hoping to see one in the flesh and so far no joy. I might just drive over to the dealer to see one.

"It's just money, right?"

I have kids and a wife to support, so cars can wait. Falconry takes a lot of my time up anyway which I love.

I'm holding out on one for about 2 years. Not buying new, and not getting a first model year.

This.

Go buy a 911 already...

This year. Got kicked in the teeth (again) with my bonus but not as bad as last year, and the ducks are lining up. If something I got cooking in NY goes through this month, I might even do it for my birthday next month. Although my eye has been wandering to a new challenger and a used GT500.

"It's just money, right?"

I have kids and a wife to support, so cars can wait. Falconry takes a lot of my time up anyway which I love.

So do I, so do most people. I am just trying to enable your happiness, LOL. You should at least get a test drive, I mean there is no harm in a test drive, right?

This year. Got kicked in the teeth (again) with my bonus but not as bad as last year, and the ducks are lining up. If something I got cooking in NY goes through this month, I might even do it for my birthday next month. Although my eye has been wandering to a new challenger and a used GT500.

So do I, so do most people. I am just trying to enable your happiness, LOL. You should at least get a test drive, I mean there is no harm in a test drive, right?

I'm not unhappy. And honestly, the unhappiness from the looming added debt would outweigh the happiness of having the car right meow.

Test driving would only tempt me further to make an unwise decision. I don;t want to fight temptation, I want to flee from it. ha ha.