This guy isn't human

88lx5oh

Marc has an amazing intuitive talent with motorbikes. I actually think Jorge Lorenzo is the better technical rider of the two Spaniards, but Marquez is just pure magic and has a talent for pulling the seemingly impossible off.

Marc has an amazing intuitive talent with motorbikes. I actually think Jorge Lorenzo is the better technical rider of the two Spaniards, but Marquez is just pure magic and has a talent for pulling the seemingly impossible off.

Jorge is smoother, and yes more technical. Marquez is just ambitious and aggressive. Zarco has really impressed me this season.

Overall this has been one of the best seasons in the past few years, although I wish Rossi was a little more competitive.

Jorge is smoother, and yes more technical. Marquez is just ambitious and aggressive. Zarco has really impressed me this season.

Overall this has been one of the best seasons in the past few years, although I wish Rossi was a little more competitive.

I am hoping that Zarco will replace Rossi, Zarco is amazing for this being his rookie season in GP. Anyone else rooting for Dovi to get first in 2 weeks and Marquez to DNF?

Marquez :lolguy: 4th place :dumb:

Sorry, I hate Marquez, but i do appreciate that he is amazing and is full of talent.

You and I share this sentiment, although 4th in points is nothing to sneeze at.

You know who has really let me down this season? Cal Crutchlow. he's never been that strong, but he had the best season of his moto GP career last year and I was hoping he could keep the momentum up.

From someone who doesn't know much about bikes; how in the holly hell did he not high side? Not only did he not high side, but he stopped perfectly and smoothly upright, then very quickly initiated the next turn. I guess it's 'just' like driving a car at limit; correct for what's going to happen? Edited by Trouble Maker