CR Help Me: Picking new wheels for 2018 Raptor

oh8sti

I was going to say you should have Wheel Medic just do the centers in bronze and the rings black, but then they still wouldn't look as sick as a nice pair or Methods or the like...

http://veh-markets.com/uploads/postfotos/jeep-wrangler-unlimited-rubicon-hard-rock-custom-built-rock-crawler-jk-like-new-8.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say look at Trail Ready wheels. They are actually cast in america and you can get a lifetime warranty on them, if desired. You can get them in a true bead lock or bead "look" like the methods you originally posted. We use them on 8 x 6.5 JK builds and Ram/Super Duty guys are running them with success.

I've heard of some methods splitting after some mobbing, but those stories are also in a heavier truck than your Raptor. I would go with 17's as the bigger side wall on the tire will make for a more plush ride on and off the road.

My opinion, though.

So a purpose-built off-road truck isn't good for off-roading?

Man, that thing will look hella-sick all shined up and detailed, parked in some grimy, industrial areas... like, it's so worldly and traveled, and not afraid to go anywhere, but just like so clean like the poverty can't even touch it!

Get some add-on parts so it doesn't look like the cheapo base rental f-150.

I bet you can't wait to fantasize about all the nasty fun things it could do, if only you had the balls to take her out and beat her guts in. Use everything it has while it's still under warranty, YOLO BROLO.

#cucktruck

Yeah. Considering its purpose with long travel suspension, high HP, big truck, is much better suited for what we don't have here... desert. There are a ton of different ways to offroad. Just most of what we have out east sucks to take a near 50K truck into.

Sorry to get off topic...CR usual.

Man, that thing will look hella-sick all shined up and detailed, parked in some grimy, industrial areas... like, it's so worldly and traveled, and not afraid to go anywhere, but just like so clean like the poverty can't even touch it!

I bet you can't wait to fantasize about all the nasty fun things it could do, if only you had the balls to take her out and beat her guts in. Use everything it has while it's still under warranty, YOLO BROLO.

#cucktruck

:lol: Damn...salty, sarcastic Rymer is a funny Rymer. :lolguy:

How often are you going to off-road your off-road truck?

If I had a Raptor I would never offroad it lol. Unless you live out west you almost literally cannot offroad a full size truck (you care about)

#cucktruck

FED6551_B-06_A4-47_D9-838_B-26249_E00173_F.gif

giphy.gif

hwNNX97.gif

I want one to take out West for elk and mule deer hunting. After taking my rental Suburban and X3 over 250 miles of unpaved forest service roads during these last two trips I was on, I was yearning for something that was actually built for that kind of stuff.

I want one to take out West for elk and mule deer hunting. After taking my rental Suburban and X3 over 250 miles of unpaved forest service roads during these last two trips I was on, I was yearning for something that was actually built for that kind of stuff.

Ill make a deal - You take me with you next time you can drive all you want!

Yeah. Considering its purpose with long travel suspension, high HP, big truck, is much better suited for what we don't have here... desert. There are a ton of different ways to offroad. Just most of what we have out east sucks to take a near 50K truck into.

Sorry to get off topic...CR usual.

I took a raptor up to Michigan and had a blast. No leveling kit, oem wheels and 50mph over crazy terrain. No dessert no care. Also no mall lol.

panduh I can get rotoform too if you want me to check on those tomorrow

Thanks man - I appreciate it!

I’m diving into the offeset/widt. I have to be careful not to let the wheel/tires stick out much past the fender or it won’t fit in my garage haha