People told me the south is different, but WOW

Tractor

First time in myrtel beach for vacation, never going back. I mean fuck, how long does it take to bag groceries?

Bwhahahaha! Glad to know I'm not the only one who thought that....I'll slow down in life later....right now, I usually got places to be, people to see, work / deadlines / goals to hit.

And few times I've had to travel south, just how S L O W every body took to do anything... I mean damn. Everything and everybody just took forever to do anything it seems.

You mean by boat, then forcibly in chains?

At least down south they just put it all right out on front street and are not apologetic for it in the slightest. None of that sneaky Ohio racism where they call something "n****er Rigged" in casual conversation and then try to to convince you they aren't racist at all when they see you wince.

You all keep telling yourselves it is better in Ohio with your non snowing cold worthless winters, just muddy slush and watching your cars melt into rust.

Better slush than having an aneurysm or going to jail for murdering someone for wasting my time... The stories in this thread have me stressed out already.

At least down south they just put it all right out on front street and are not apologetic for it in the slightest. None of that sneaky Ohio racism where they call something "n****er Rigged" in casual conversation and then try to to convince you they aren't racist at all when they see you wince.

Please go back to New York where ther is no sneaky racism you absolutely suck

That's a low-blow. I have family/friends where the same thing happens in Atlanta, New Orleans, and Florida from first-hand observation (look up "Jewfish"). You wouldn't say something like that unless it made your understanding - or lack of it - align with your perception of people around you. Wide brush-stroke much?

Racism is everywhere...nothing "sneaky" about it. Change is gradual, and speed of change is better in some areas than others.

At the zoning office everyone there is past retirement age for sure and hunt and peck typing. I thought I was in the Zootopia scene where they are being waited on by a sloth at the DMV. I finally get to the counter and they have me wait on some guy in the back. He calls me back to his office and he does the hunt and peck thing too. I was so wanting to just do it for them.

Flash Flash 100 Yard Dash!

:lol: what do you call a 3-humped camel?

I .............................................................................................. don't ................................................................................................. know ............................................................................................................ What .................................................................................................do ....................................................................................................... you ..............................................................................................call ............................................................................................................ a ......................................................................................................... three ........................................................................................................................ humped .............................................................................................camel?

That's a low-blow. I have family/friends where the same thing happens in Atlanta, New Orleans, and Florida from first-hand observation (look up "Jewfish"). You wouldn't say something like that unless it made your understanding - or lack of it - align with your perception of people around you. Wide brush-stroke much?

Racism is everywhere...nothing "sneaky" about it. Change is gradual, and speed of change is better in some areas than others.

Oh boy, you just opened the flood gates...

I .............................................................................................. don't ................................................................................................. know ............................................................................................................ What .................................................................................................do ....................................................................................................... you ..............................................................................................call ............................................................................................................ a ......................................................................................................... three ........................................................................................................................ humped .............................................................................................camel?

http://49.media.tumblr.com/27f15cd0ec747bf2ba94628952776276/tumblr_nya4584C9F1slp9pio3_500.gif