2007 E60 M5 - Parting out

C-Mart

Yes, I have the wheels, but keep in mind I am in Denver so we'd have to deal with $hipping.

If it was a manual, I would have some serious fun with it before pulling the plug. Rat rod convertible with no doors or body panels.

I can make a lot more money parting it out rather than selling whole so that is the route I am going.

Time comes into play though as I plan on having my E30 painted and sorted for the 2018 race season.

This might be a dumb question, but do you know if the sway bars will fit an E90?

Almost nothing interchanges between the two models suspension wise.

That being said, I think ECS makes an adaptor kit for the M5 brake calipers to fit the E90 chassis. I can't remember what generation M5 it is though.

Almost nothing interchanges between the two models suspension wise.

That being said, I think ECS makes an adaptor kit for the M5 brake calipers to fit the E90 chassis. I can't remember what generation M5 it is though.

M5 BBK is a common upgrade for the 535/550 guys. Not sure about an adapter for the 3 series, but that would be awesome if someone made that.

M5 BBK is a common upgrade for the 535/550 guys. Not sure about an adapter for the 3 series, but that would be awesome if someone made that.

just looked it up on ECS's site and they use the F10 M5 calipers for the E9x swap instead of the E60 calipers. I don't know the difference between the E60 and F10 calipers, is there one?

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-ecs-parts/front-6-piston-big-brake-kit-382x36mm/004038ecs01kt/

• 2 weeks later...
Are the bumpers in tact? Also in for color.

PM comin

The front bumper isn't bolt on for you. Its wider to do wider fenders so in order to fit you need complete front bumper and foam,. Both front fenders and fender liners, brake ducts for bumper.

Oh and OP has crack head prices on all this stuff.

The rear bumper Will bolt on but then you need to figure out a quad exhaust

The front bumper isn't bolt on for you. Its wider to do wider fenders so in order to fit you need complete front bumper and foam,. Both front fenders and fender liners, brake ducts for bumper.

Oh and OP has crack head prices on all this stuff.

The rear bumper Will bolt on but then you need to figure out a quad exhaust

LOL to the crack head prices.

I am no in rush to sell anything and it only takes 1 person who wants to pay the prices I am asking. I've done it a thousand times, it works, and I do not plan on stopping.