Need someone with programming knowledge

Richard Cranium

We had a teacher get an offer she couldn't refuse. She is taking the job effective immediately, which leaves an opening until the end of the year. This is the email sent around by the director who is over this position.

Hello! Happy Spring 2018! I am in search for a long term IT substitute at our premier Dublin IT Academy that is housed at Dublin Scioto High School and delivered by Tolles. I will need a person April 16-May 25, 2018. Work day is 7:25a.m.-2:55p.m. Monday through Friday. The pay will be $100 per day. Candidate does not need a teaching license, just a degree. Candidate will need to secure a Substitute Teaching License (negative drug test and negative background check) through the Educational Service Center of Central Ohio. I am the contact person and administrator over the program. The ideal person will have extensive knowledge in programming: HTML, Python, JAVA, Javascript, SQL, Agile Project Management. However, any component of those languages and/or IT would certainly be considered. Please either share interested folks’ contact information with me or give them my contact information (CStrebe@tollestech.com or 740.506.0864). As always, thanks for all of your support and collaboration! Let me know if you have any questions!

Connie

This class is comprised of mostly top notch kids. I was in the classroom once and was very impressed by the kids and their capabilities. It is a short term gig, but there is the chance that the person could move into the position permanently next year. Sometimes that happens, sometimes it doesn't, but that person would be given some preferential treatment in the interview process if their performance was good. They understand they are not going to find the person with those qualifications, so if your even close and you're interested please apply. Honestly anyone with those qualifications probably already has a good job and certainly not going to walk away from it for a 6 week gig making $100/day. Something tells me the person they find to fill this position for the rest of the year won't even be close to those qualifications. Do you have a college degree? Can you pass a background check? Do you know anything about programming? You have a decent chance of getting the job. PM me any questions you have, or I will try and answer any questions here.