Help me pick a Real Estate car

Zx2guy19

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A TOURING!? No.

If anyone is going for a 300, at least get an S, and be sure to buy a used one with low miles and you'll save a ton of money.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Yeah lol I have no interest in a 300 anyways. Just not my style at all.

BMW is gone (Steve-O), truck is gone tomorrow (Ricart gave me 23k).

Picking up the GLI tonight and now looking for a decent truck (5-7k)

but then you just paid 26k for a Chrysler....

Nice. You move quick lol

Ha- if I don't do this now, my truck continues to depreciate (it was getting close to 60k miles) and this will motivate me to actually make the jump to RE full time. Otherwise I'll just keep diddling my asshole until I'm 60 and still working in corporate.

nice score. I'm glad you liked the car. Post some pics of it when you pick it up.

Definitely- plans are simple. Ordered an APR DP and then will pay the $500 to tune it stage 2. Adds 70hp with 93 octane.

Otherwise I'll just keep diddling my asshole until I'm 60

no-one said you had to stop diddling your asshole just because you work in real estate. It's just now you have to diddle other's as well because you are selling them something. LOL.

Are you going to tow (a shit load?) with the truck? Seems wanting a V8 may not be best idea....It had sounded like you might not have been explicitly wanting a full size truck? Like the Frontiers, ect..

I wonder if you could even find a clean Gen1 Tacoma. They are incredible trucks, especially if it might be a part-year DD.

Are you going to tow (a shit load?) with the truck? Seems wanting a V8 may not be best idea....It had sounded like you might not have been explicitly wanting a full size truck? Like the Frontiers, ect..

I wonder if you could even find a clean Gen1 Tacoma. They are incredible trucks, especially if it might be a part-year DD.

I looked more into the Frontier's and their truck load just isn't what I need. A few weeks ago I had 2-3k lbs in the back of my truck for the house I'm flipping. No way a Frontier or V6 could handle that.

And yeah, I do tow things on occasion. Probably once a year, and I'd like to be able to have that ability if needed. The gas on 3k miles a year is minimal in the grand scheme of things.

Yeah, we use Frontiers for our trucks. We have 3 of them. Upside is they are tanks. Downside is a LOT of our stuff is just filling the back seats since the bed space is tiny.

I guess some domestic full-size is likely to get you a LOT more TEERUCK for the money than the smaller stuff.

Well, here she is. Trying to get something set up at Slomo to install my stage 2 downpipe and then TC Kline is doing my APR flash. That’ll put the car around 270whp/320wtq. I’ll take it.

Truck is gone too

68f9a118c8baaadd45346dd83e4d420a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm finding these F150's that have 150k or so for 5-6k. Like 05-07 (which is the doomed 5.4L) but like I said, I may only drive it 5k miles the whole time I own it.

I want a truck as well to tow cars and haul stuff. Let me know what you find and passover. As I may want one

GLI looks sexy in white. I am not usually a fan of white cars (even though I drive one currently) but that's sharp. Put some red rim savers on the wheel lips and I betcha it would pop.

Well, here she is. Trying to get something set up at Slomo to install my stage 2 downpipe and then TC Kline is doing my APR flash. That’ll put the car around 270whp/320wtq. I’ll take it.

Truck is gone too

You better get a DSG tune if you don't want it to slip...

Truck is gone too

68f9a118c8baaadd45346dd83e4d420a.jpg

Love it man, glad you got it. I do like that front end over mine. I think these look best in white, hence why I got one too!

I told Brad to do it. I told him that I went with it to get rid of the slip. Also mentioned tires since these most likely will suck.

GLI looks sexy in white. I am not usually a fan of white cars (even though I drive one currently) but that's sharp. Put some red rim savers on the wheel lips and I betcha it would pop.

Not a bad idea- I do intend on either powdercoating the stock wheels or getting some sort of black wheel. For the first time ever, I actually bought the wheel/tire package through the dealer. $10/month but it covers aftermarket wheels (except Chrome) and tires for the life of my loan. Curbing, bending, potholes, blown out tires, etc.

Yup, as Taylor mentions below, that's on the list. Good call.

Love it man, glad you got it. I do like that front end over mine. I think these look best in white, hence why I got one too!

I told Brad to do it. I told him that I went with it to get rid of the slip. Also mentioned tires since these most likely will suck.

I didn't realize the front end has changed...50 miles on the car so far and it's fun as hell. It's surprisingly fast!

And yeah, white DEFINITELY pops on this car.

Not a bad idea- I do intend on either powdercoating the stock wheels or getting some sort of black wheel. For the first time ever, I actually bought the wheel/tire package through the dealer. $10/month but it covers aftermarket wheels (except Chrome) and tires for the life of my loan. Curbing, bending, potholes, blown out tires, etc.

Yup, as Taylor mentions below, that's on the list. Good call.

I didn't realize the front end has changed...50 miles on the car so far and it's fun as hell. It's surprisingly fast!

And yeah, white DEFINITELY pops on this car.

Yup your front end is a little more aggressive than mine.

9f92cc9487d28e8cc424800249130f00.jpg