Happytime Murders

zeitgeist57

They were talking about this on the blitz this morning. Evidently the originators of Sesame street were trying to sue due to it putting a negative light on them.

They filed suit for trademark infringement because of the tagline "No Sesame, All Street" and the fact it was produced by Brian Henson (the chairman of the Jim Henson Company) might create confusion that Sesame Street was somehow connected to this more "adult themed" movie.

The suit was dismissed yesterday because Sesame Street failed to prove any actual confusion as part of it's trademark infringement allegation, and the tag line didn't rise to the level of being so obviously misleading as to be confusing on it's own.

I can see where they have a point - the Henson style of puppet is tied to Sesame Street's overall look, but it is not exclusive to sesame street, and there in lies the rub.

I actually like Melissa McCarthy....anyone is better than fucking Amy Schumer or however you spell her last name. Can't even stand the sight of her.

This. Amy Schumer is a left wing annoying cunt who makes shitty movies and worse comedy. I'm not a big Melissa McCarthy fan but I don't mind her.