Anyone here want to private finance?

Zx2guy19

I know this sounds a bit ridiculous, but figured I'd give it a shot. If you have a boat load of money you're sitting on and just simply don't know what the fuck to do with it, I'm your guy.

As most of you know, I am an active real estate investor; both flipping and rentals. From a credentials standpoint, I have successfully flipped 20+ properties and have a full team that knows exactly what they're doing.

I have a lead on a house that is 100% a slam dunk, but the purchase price is $190k- I only have access to 100k through a credit line, so I'm looking to finance the other 90k. I will have all the money once I sell the other property (see Home Improvement thread) in approximately 90 days- I'd have enough to pay you back and rehab this property. I am seeking 90k @ 10% interest for a period of 60-120 days.

TL;DR: Seeking a private investor- loan me money: 90k @ 10% interest for a period of 60-120 days.

Greetings friend! I hope you are well on this blessed day. I'm writing to inform you that I have recently come into a large amount of money. However, it is currently under escrow at United Bank of Nigeria and I need your graceful assistance in retrieving it. I will send you a check for $99,000 USD. Once received, please send me $90,000 USD. The remaining $9,000 USD is for your troubles. Please write back at once, as this is a matter of extreme urgency. God bless.

Prince Akeem

Greetings friend! I hope you are well on this blessed day. I'm writing to inform you that I have recently come into a large amount of money. However, it is currently under escrow at United Bank of Nigeria and I need your graceful assistance in retrieving it. I will send you a check for $99,000 USD. Once received, please send me $90,000 USD. The remaining $9,000 USD is for your troubles. Please write back at once, as this is a matter of extreme urgency. God bless.

Prince Akeem

Lol dude you win this whole thread. Excellent post

If anyone is looking at this sideways, I can assure you its legit. I have a few associates up here that raise money the same way, and offer similar returns.

Brad do you have an attorney that can set up the paperwork and file it with the county? Will a lien be placed on the house you are buying or will this be unsecured credit?

What about going to That Angry BMW guy and seeing about getting an interest only short term home loan? Seems like you would be the perfect customer for that kind of product.

Unfortunately, they don’t fund houses in these conditions. And all of my assets are leveraged at 70% or more.

If anyone is looking at this sideways, I can assure you its legit. I have a few associates up here that raise money the same way, and offer similar returns.

Brad do you have an attorney that can set up the paperwork and file it with the county? Will a lien be placed on the house you are buying or will this be unsecured credit?

Thanks JP. I’ve raised money like this in the past but my last lender went into the game himself- no more loaning.

I have an attorney that’ll set all this up. I prefer unsecured but if it was a deal breaker, I’d give the person first lien on any of my properties they want. It’ll never come to that, so lien away lol.

Sounds like a solid deal for someone for sure. We may be thinking of a similar person but have you used first federals interest only, portfolio product before? We've had good success with it on houses on the past.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk