Professional Movers In Columbus: Who to hire?

wagner

LEADERS. They charge by the item.

They wanted $1,600 to do the same job as two men and a truck.

I had no idea it would cost this much to hire people to move 6 miles...

I'm going to call around some more but I would rather pay my friends to help than shell out this much cash :lol:

They wanted $1,600 to do the same job as two men and a truck.

I had no idea it would cost this much to hire people to move 6 miles...

I'm going to call around some more but I would rather pay my friends to help than shell out this much cash :lol:

I paid $1,800 to move an entire house with Leaders. Boxes and all. 2 Men and Truck wanted $2,200-$3,000 because they charge on time.

How much do you think it should cost?

Considering a friend had her place moved for $500 I would think it could be done for the same. She can't remember the name of the place that did it for that much.

When she moved out of state it cost a whole bunch more but that's understandable to say the least.

Considering a friend had her place moved for $500 I would think it could be done for the same. She can't remember the name of the place that did it for that much.

When she moved out of state it cost a whole bunch more but that's understandable to say the least.

How much are you having moved? How much did she have moved? We had a living room, a dining room, 1 bedroom, and a workbench with no boxes moved for $600 about 6 years ago.

For $1,800 we had 175 boxes, 3 bedrooms, living room, dining room, finished basement, and part of the garage.

How much are you having moved? How much did she have moved? We had a living room, a dining room, 1 bedroom, and a workbench with no boxes moved for $600 about 6 years ago.

For $1,800 we had 175 boxes, 3 bedrooms, living room, dining room, finished basement, and part of the garage.

I'm going to find out more info from her. I know my sister paid $550 to move a 3 bedroom house in VA, but it was also a poor town so everything is cheaper there I guess.

Guess I wasn't ready for the price quotes at all. Lesson learned :)

Brad used a Groupon and had them move all the big stuff for a few hundred then moved all the little stuff himself, could go that route?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

That might be what we do. My wife can't lift anything heavy due to her back issues and I really can't with my neck.

We used American Moving and Storage about 2 years ago. They charged $90/hr once they arrived. Plus $180 fee. It took about 3 hrs to load everything and it filled their large truck to the brim. 1hr travel time and 2 hrs to unload. I think it was about $700 bucks. Best money I spent. Ill never not use a moving company again.