Goodguys this weekend - parking lot parties?

Geeto67

Feel free to come join us if want a good spot ( safe ) to watch from with the boy. I'm going to drop the truck off late afternoon at the Wendy's parking lot, close to the Wendy's big sign and then come back that evening as I only live a few miles from there.

So the kids can stay up in the back of the truck and have a good place to watch from away from the crowd and street. Just look for the big lifted blue F-150 with blue rims, wont be hard to spot even in that crowd. Prob be there around 6-7 until whenever. Cell is 614 620-5050.

I'm sure my 6 year old boy Miles would love to have another kid to watch it with for a while... just an option if you want. :-)

I offered this up to my son, but he just wanted to walk around and look at everything up close. Thanks though!

We ended up getting there at around 6:00, stayed until about 8:30. Burnouts were cool. Lots of good stuff up there. I think I saw Aaron's Mustang drive through the side lot of QSL and then drive off. My boy had a good time, he saw lots of things he liked. Didn't see any other Terminator Mustangs, just mine. :)

My favorite part was a white G8 doing a huge burnout and the look on my son's face, as I have that same car. He didn't realize the G8 could pull that off... :lol:

Yeah, I drove through a couple times hoping to get lucky with a parking spot but as you know, it was a Zoo. A few of us attempted a couple times but managed nothing more than a drive through and chat in Target parking lot.

Fun evening though.

The show was fantastic, couldn't ask for better weather. The cruising, left a little to be desired. The Police presence was just way too intense. Heading to Crowne on Friday we counted 16 Police cars on/near Busch Blvd, they had bike cops riding in the parking lot...it was a little overkill.

I wonder what drives that? Sometimes they only crack down on a few people doing burnouts here and there. And then this year, at least on Busch, they went after everybody doing it. I just wonder if they are given specific direction on how much to allow or not allow each year.