College Football Thread: Version 2018

Bigbird

Haskins 33-44 for 455 yards and 6 td's. He's also beaten 2 top 15 teams to Hua's 0. None. Zip. Zilch. Hasn't been tested.

He'll likely win it though because they don't play anyone and it's easy for a stud player like him to look god-like while playing high school teams and never getting pressured or anything.

coming in to say this....

Play a top 50 team and then lets talk.

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does Tuf Borland play? He’s by far the worst starter on the team.

Is this week gonna be "bash the LB's" like when everyone said our WR's all sucked then they go out and grab everything thrown their way and play a huge part in every game sense then?

...I'm just trying to keep up on who we hate/blame for what this week.

Honestly I'd say he's ok. Don't think he's necessarily the WORST starter (never really thought of who is TBH), but his 8 tackles and sack against PSU would say he helped a good bit in that game.

Is this week gonna be "bash the LB's" like when everyone said our WR's all sucked then they go out and grab everything thrown their way and play a huge part in every game sense then?

...I'm just trying to keep up on who we hate/blame for what this week.

Honestly I'd say he's ok. Don't think he's necessarily the WORST starter (never really thought of who is TBH), but his 8 tackles and sack against PSU would say he helped a good bit in that game.

Overall the entire defense is really bad. It’s just too bad because we have a championship caliber QB/offense and of course it’s coupled with the worst Buckeye defense I’ve seen probably since I started watching Ohio State football (mid 90s)

I say this every week..out DBs are bad..but I think part of the problem is the qb has more time with Bosa out of the lineup..the d line and everyone else misses him

Bingo.

I'm also not arguing that he's even good but it's funny that after I posted my last comment Tuf made the tackle at the line of scrimmage then rushed the QB causing an incomplete. :lol:

He's def no Hawk or Luaranitis though. That's for sure.

Bosa out hurts. DB's are not good. They make plays here and there but not consistently. That's my official take.

Overall the entire defense is really bad. It’s just too bad because we have a championship caliber QB/offense and of course it’s coupled with the worst Buckeye defense I’ve seen probably since I started watching Ohio State football (mid 90s)

I agree with this. I can't recall if it's the worst since I've been watching but it's def down this year it seems.

...our WR's suck. :lol:

What a friggin' catch. I heard the ESPN theme soon as he caught it. That'll be on the highlight reel fo' sho'.

Yeah that was crazy. KJ is my fav WR this year.

Overall very meh half. Kinda sleep walking. Hopefully we pull away in the 2nd half but who knows.

...our WR's suck. :lol:

What a friggin' catch. I heard the ESPN theme soon as he caught it. That'll be on the highlight reel fo' sho'.

KJ Hill has been the best WR on the team for 3 years now.

All last year and this year he has sucked. Not sure why he is a captain and still playing

You guys are nuts. He was one of the highest graded OSU players by PFF last year

Well, our defense has forced 3 turnovers and our champion caliber offense has been suspect.

Our offense is better than our defense lol today it looked bad but we have very skilled receivers and a Heisman contending QB. Dobbins and Weber have looked meh but I think it’s the O-Line more than anything. Our offense has definitely underperformed at times this year but I think we can narrow it down to bad O-Line play. For that reason, you might be right about not being championship caliber