College Football Thread: Version 2018

Bigbird

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are nuts. He was one of the highest graded OSU players by PFF last year

Don't use stats or logic here. Ever. It doesn't work. If they make a bad play or announcers bash them they're 100% trash. Always.

He’s getting an F in games played against teams from Minnesota in 2018.

:lol:

The end zone celebration was better than the catch. Best catch/celebration combo I've ever seen.

Agreed.

We need Bosa back. Honestly, he’s the best player in all of college football and we don’t have him right now. A win is a win. That’s all that needs to happen. Imagine the qb having half the time to throw the ball. That’s whats gonna happen is just a couple weeks

Don't use stats or logic here. Ever. It doesn't work. If they make a bad play or announcers bash them they're 100% trash. Always.

You and LJ have pretty much become the greg and Geeto of the College Football Thread. Just FYI, in case you weren't aware.

We need Bosa back. Honestly, he’s the best player in all of college football and we don’t have him right now. A win is a win. That’s all that needs to happen. Imagine the qb having half the time to throw the ball. That’s whats gonna happen is just a couple weeks

Bingo.

Speeching of that, is it me or does Tua look VERY sketchy throwing while pressured even a little bit?

Georgia lol

ThE sEc Is ThE bEsT aNd ThEy BeAt Up EaCh OtHeR.

Damn it hurt to type like that.

You and LJ have pretty much become the greg and Geeto of the College Football Thread. Just FYI, in case you weren't aware.

I acknowledge that you have an opinion.

Except I give facts, not opinion

https://247sports.com/college/ohio-state/ContentGallery/The-Ohio-State-Buckeyes-top-15-players-in-2017-per-grades-from-Pro-Football-Focus-113787772/

But you can not deny he was worked like a cheap trick yesterday. That is a fact.

And he looked the same against PSU...

The O-Line is 100% a concern. We know our defense is just going to ship points and pray for turnovers.

Edited by Brandon

"Prince will return to anchor the Buckeyes' O-line as a senior in 2017. I think he will move to left tackle, and either Bowen or Thayer Munford will take over at RT."

if this is our anchor then this ship is afloat. He sucked the 1st time I saw him. This guy needs a tight end to help him as he is a very weak point in our line

But you can not deny he was worked like a cheap trick yesterday. That is a fact.

And he looked the same against PSU...

The O-Line is 100% a concern. We know our defense is just going to ship points and pray for turnovers.

Agreed. But he looked pretty good in 2017. He was bad in 2016, which is probably what everyone is thinking of

Agreed. But he looked pretty good in 2017. He was bad in 2016, which is probably what everyone is thinking of

He did look much better in 2017. Our run blocking was also really good across the board in 2017, this year it’s like they are stuck between run and pass blocking which makes them bad at both. Idk what’s going on but we need to fix it. Thankfully Haskins can get the ball out quick and we have receivers who can make plays from short out routes and slants. Dobbins and Weber have looked fairly pedestrian running the ball lately but I put that blame on the blocking more than their abilities. We have a lot of issues to fix on both sides of the ball. Just hope we get it straightened out before it bites us, which I really think it could this week. Purdue is very solid

Stop. Looking back through the thread I have seen that my point was proven time and again. Anyone who gets proven wrong when facts are used against their opinion will just get salty and act like kids. :lolguy:

The team up north will be the determining game this year for us.

I'm not afraid of them but they always have some tricks up their sleeves and harbaugh needs to beat OSU or I think his job may be on the line

Spot on.

Michigan hasn't won vs a ranked oponent in the opponents stadium since 2006......

I'll wait until This weekend to start thinking about the milk drinker. And even then, Penn St is a questionable ranked team for Michigan at home even after Dantonio just went in Happy Valley and beat "therapists"....

e5ae5fa074b31ccb6f68e663fe73a0e5.jpg

Edited by Benjamin