College Football Thread: Version 2018

Bigbird

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as scUM gets past PSU in A2 after their bye this week, you all get to play a top 4-5 team for the final game of the regular season to move you back to the Big 10 championship game and into the playoff.

I think Purdue practices for 1 game a year - this one. Lol

They are 4-3. It would be meaningful if they were competing in their division. Gotta show up for more than 1 game a year.

They are 4-3. It would be meaningful if they were competing in their division. Gotta show up for more than 1 game a year.

Maybe but it doesn't matter in the least. tOSU played like hot garbage. Not a single unit was without major faults for this one. That means this ones on Urban and the coaches a lot too. Gotta get these boys ready to play.

As long as scUM gets past PSU in A2 after their bye this week, you all get to play a top 4-5 team for the final game of the regular season to move you back to the Big 10 championship game and into the playoff.

Unless things turn around drastically and quickly, Michigan will beat Ohio State by 50.

Ohio State doesn't belong anywhere near a B10 championship or the CFP. This team is a hot mess.

Unless things turn around drastically and quickly, Michigan will beat Ohio State by 50.

Ohio State doesn't belong anywhere near a B10 championship or the CFP. This team is a hot mess.

So is Michigan, State is terrible and shouldn’t be ranked, and Michigan couldn’t win until State’s D got tired. Michigan’s offense looked like garbage as it has all year even playing shitty teams, the one TD was a 50/50 ball that worked out, lucky IMO. Lewerke missed almost every receiver in that game and Haskins is far better than Lewerke. Michigan barely won this game at the end. That Harbaugh’s first win on the road vs a ranked opponent. I still do not believe Harbaugh can beat a top 15 team on the road, when they just had multiple breaks happen (deflected pass that Gentry comes back inbound to catch for a first down) to allow them to barely beat a really bad 24th ranked Michigan State. MS had nothing left in the tank after that win in Happy Valley. I still can’t believe Michigan fell for the Phillly Special for MS only score. Oh and let’s talk about Michigan’s kicker Quin Nordin, dude is kicking knuckleballs and can’t make a FG to save his life, dude is a complete mess of a headcase.

Cliff Notes: Michigan still sucks, OSU will be ready for that game and Harbaugh can’t coach his way out of a paper bag. As Aaron Rogers says R-E-L-A-X Buckeye Nation this team will be better after this loss. They always are, and you usually drop some stupid game. This year is no different and it’s set up for a win over Michigan and a spot for the playoff.

Alabama does it

They have a good payroll.

The verdict was in after Penn State. The sentence was given at Minnesota. Season over, way before this game. Both lines are sub standard. No above average line play. No above average team.

The good news is they can still have a great season, but will need to turn it around quickly and fix all those mistakes to beat the bye next week.

They’re essentially tied for 1st in the B1G West.

I think we just have to come to terms with the fact that we’re just not very good this year. Haskins has masked how bad we really are everywhere else. I think we all knew a loss or 3 were coming but as Ohio State fans we can talk ourselves into being really good even when we’re not. I’m no longer confident about beating Michigan State and I think scUM could go in on us raw this year.

LOL @ bye week.

I agree with y'all. My buddy called this game on his CFB podcast. I tried to pretend there wasn't a chance in hell but he had me worried and he was right.

I was guessing 1-2 losses preseason when talking to him but was thinking PSU and Wisky in the B1G champ. We'll see what happens knowing what we know now about all of the teams.

I knew it would be tough to play there at night just as it was at penn state, but in the end I thought OSU would pull it out. I thought ttup would be out make or break. Also while watching them last night i made the statement to some friend even if we were to win I thought we'd drop out of the top 4.

But WOW i never thought they'd lay almost 50 on us.

I hope this isn't Urban's mo...start hot then slowly sink into mediocrity like in Florida.

A lot of his success was with Tressels' recruits.

SO I think the Bucks will be ranked 11 after the debacle of last night

LOL @ bye week.

I agree with y'all. My buddy called this game on his CFB podcast. I tried to pretend there wasn't a chance in hell but he had me worried and he was right.

I was guessing 1-2 losses preseason when talking to him but was thinking PSU and Wisky in the B1G champ. We'll see what happens knowing what we know now about all of the teams.

I think Michigan wins out. Their defense is ridiculous. I think they make the playoff this year. I hope I’m wrong but I don’t think so