2. Clemson

3. Michigan

4. ND

5. Georgia

6. WV

7. Oklahoma

22. Groveport Madison High School

23. OSU

How the fuck can you put ND ranked worse than Michigan? 1 ND is undefeated, 2 ND beat Michigan.....

How the fuck can you put ND ranked worse than Michigan? 1 ND is undefeated, 2 ND beat Michigan.....

Nd would get wrecked by Michigan at this point of the season. The playoff committee realizes this, whereas the previous bcs computer did not.

Gonna be a rough game against Michigan state let alone Michigan. This is the most uncomfortable 8-1 season ever

Week 11 rankings

1. Bama

2. Clemson

3. Michigan

4. ND

5. Georgia

6. WV

7. Oklahoma

22. Groveport Madison High School

23. OSU

:lol:

In all seriousness, 1-7 would curbstomp Ohio State right now.

While I'm inclined to agree that Michigan is playing better than Notre Dame right now, I probably don't seed them higher than ND. Though, they are both in my top 4 right now (Bama, Clemson, ND, Michigan), so really all we are talking about is seeding.

This is the most uncomfortable 8-1 season ever

Right?

And think about how much different this 8-1 feels versus 8-1 in 2014: in 2014, at 8-1 we had just finished putting a fairly thorough beating on a higher-ranked Michigan State team in East Lansing at night. Couldn't be heading in more opposite directions.

This 8-1 feels like 3-5.

:lol:

In all seriousness, 1-7 would curbstomp Ohio State right now.

While I'm inclined to agree that Michigan is playing better than Notre Dame right now, I probably don't seed them higher than ND. Though, they are both in my top 4 right now (Bama, Clemson, ND, Michigan), so really all we are talking about is seeding.

Seeding determines the championship game so while right now it's irrelevant, it certainly will matter, unless the thought is that Clemson would and could beat either nd or michigan.

Aide note, Anyone wanna bet on the Michigan game?

Straight up, who wins? or you hedging with qualifiers?

This could be a trap..ttun looks like the superior team but harbaugh seems to choke against the Meyer OSU teams..as I said earlier I thought ttun would be our major fight, but that was before Purdue and I took my fan goggles off. I have been critical of OSU all season and hoped they would get better but this is a bad ball club. They play like a John Cooper team and we know how he fared against michigan

$100 straight up Michigan. No point spreads just a straight heads up bet

Holy shit you understand Michigan's record on the road vs Ranked teams right? Michigan won its first road game vs a "ranked" opponent since 2006 in East Lansing. And that team is no longer ranked... Oh and Michigan struggled all game to win that game...... That game was a train wreck for both sides. Michigan is a completely different team on the road, if you watched yesterdays game, don't be fooled by it. Also Michigan's kicker Nordin, can't make a FG right now, and barely makes extra points. Harbaugh elected to play on 4th down several times vs Penn St. because he has no faith in Quinn anymore.

Holy shit you understand Michigan's record on the road vs Ranked teams right? Michigan won its first road game vs a "ranked" opponent since 2006 in East Lansing. And that team is no longer ranked... Oh and Michigan struggled all game to win that game...... That game was a train wreck for both sides. Michigan is a completely different team on the road, if you watched yesterdays game, don't be fooled by it. Also Michigan's kicker Nordin, can't make a FG right now, and barely makes extra points. Harbaugh elected to play on 4th down several times vs Penn St. because he has no faith in Quinn anymore.

It's his money. Let Aaron take it. :lol:

His SN on here is his wife's IRL name for a reason. The fella ain't all that good with the sportsballing betsting.

Honestly, I agree with most everything posted above by anyone who gets to choose who to root for. It def doesn't feel like 8-1. It's mildly refreshing to know that when we have our most awful seasons we're still a winning team, but man, this feels groce.

LOL at RR's amended top list.