College Football Thread: Version 2018

Bigbird

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt Miller removed Dwayne Haskins from his 2019 Draft rankings because "Sources have stated that Haskins is returning to school in 2019"

I hope that's true. I don't think he's ready yet after what we've seen the second half of the season. He could use another year to bake before coming out of the oven.

I hope that's true. I don't think he's ready yet after what we've seen the second half of the season. He could use another year to bake before coming out of the oven.

Yeah he needs more time to see live pass rush and adapt to it. He also needs another year with Mickey Marrotti

Yeah he needs more time to see live pass rush and adapt to it. He also needs another year with Mickey Marrotti

I am sure he will have the insurance policy purchased soon...if he returns.

It could be A smart investment really if he can get another 6-10 million guaranteed based on draft position assuming he is top three, vs right now he is not.

I’ve been listening to Detroit Radio, MSU Grad Mike Valenti afternoon guy on 97.1 the Ticket let his prediction be known for the OSU/UMgame. Michigan will be favored by 7, OSU can’t run it and can’t stop the run, OSU secondary sucks, Don Brown’s Defense gets after the QB and Haskins can’t move in the pocket or run, sucks throwing on the run and if they put Tate in, it telegraphs to Michigan that they are running. Michigan wins by double digits. And he hates Michigan....

I still think it’s closer, Michigan plays half as well as they do in Ann Arbor.

Misread.

Still keeping my $20 with Lauren on the buckeyes. I think MSU was a good growth game for us. We shall see. Excited to be an underdog, should make it a bit more exciting.

He is a good listen, better than anyone on 97.1 the Fan here, being a Spartan he wants Dantonio to fire all his friends, talks about how bad that program has become. I never realized Bollman was up there. LOL Remember that guy here at OSU? I listen on the radio.com app between 2-6.

I’ve been listening to Detroit Radio, MSU Grad Mike Valenti afternoon guy on 97.1 the Ticket let his prediction be known for the OSU/UMgame. Michigan will be favored by 7, OSU can’t run it and can’t stop the run, OSU secondary sucks, Don Brown’s Defense gets after the QB and Haskins can’t move in the pocket or run, sucks throwing on the run and if they put Tate in, it telegraphs to Michigan that they are running. Michigan wins by double digits. And he hates Michigan....

I still think it’s closer, Michigan plays half as well as they do in Ann Arbor.

I would hope OSU's brain trust at OC would figure something out against the Michigan Defense.

Also, Michigan runs a style of offense that Schiano actually knows how to scheme against, so I like the chances there a little better. Michigan's pass rush scares me

I prefer 105.7 on the drive in, I like carpenter and rothman at noon on 97.1 and then switch back to 105.7 for the drive home around 5.

Same. Carpenter & Rothman are awesome.

Anything is better than common man.

Common Man has annoyed me ever since T-Bone became the co-host. T-Bone sucks too

at least Pedophile Torg isn't on there anymore

lol what?