College Football Thread: Version 2018

Bigbird

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have this weird feeling we're going to crush Michigan. And I am the first person to freak out when we go down 7-0, and go into most games with really low confidence.

For whatever reason, we have their number. Revenge tour or not, I feel like it'll be a bloodbath.

I have this weird feeling we're going to crush Michigan. And I am the first person to freak out when we go down 7-0, and go into most games with really low confidence.

For whatever reason, we have their number. Revenge tour or not, I feel like it'll be a bloodbath.

Our defense cant stop the little sisters of the poor.

Mighigans 24082084802 returning starters will stop our "champion" offensive line and all our offense. If we hit 250 total offense we might only loose by 21.

Our O-Line is poor...Here comes LJ to talk to about how Prince is most improved, high grades, its just scheme or some crap...Just watch them and it is very obvious they cant move the line of scrimmage. Who gives a shit what they "grade" out at; when you cant win a match up 1v1 that is all the matters. This whole grading thing is a participation award gimmick.

Defensive line is poor...Dremont is a no body with out Bosa taking 2 blockers. Young is above average, but no world beater, they all get pushed around and lack discipline. Again no control at the line, VW bus lanes for opponents to run through.

Which leads you to our "5 stars" in the secondary and line backing core. Borland cant figure out which way a play is going, so he just goes the opposite. Someone check Harrison for a pulse, he must have one I guess because he is on the field but its hard to tell because he doesn't know how to make a tackle. The rest of the LB's must watch Harrison and Borland and think that is the way to play, because they are non existent as well.

Secondary, well its all the in NFL...These current guys wont be. None of them...(Maybe 1 in the 219th round)

Funny enough it is a great season on paper at 10-1.... But you have seen the same steaming pile of poo all year we just have been fortunate that the B1G is terrible, like big 12 level dumpster fire. No rushing attack for 5 games, a defense that let TCU, Indiana, Minnesota, Nebraska, Maryland, Purdue, ect all put up large amounts of yardage and points. Thankfully we fooled ourselves last week with MSU, because dang their offense cant even be defined as bad, they just shouldn't even hit the field.

Michigan will control us. 6 Years in a row was fun, it is okay to loose and we will. Just pray at night it is not a complete ass kicking.

Does everyone forget the Luke Fickell year? They were not very good that year.

I 'member. 6-6. For our "worst season" that's still better than most AND it was a complete shit show due to odd circumstances. Hardly the same as this year with "our" recent history under Urban and crew. That season was a one off.

I 'member. 6-6. For our "worst season" that's still better than most AND it was a complete shit show due to odd circumstances. Hardly the same as this year with "our" recent history under Urban and crew. That season was a one off.

It ended 6-7 after we lost to Florida in a game that neither team deserved to be in.