Alignment?

Dafunk13

When you take it somewhere tell them it pulls right. Don’t show up and say “I need an alignment”. This is one of my biggest peeves as a tech. Find someone with a clue and let them diagnose why it does what you think it shouldn’t. More things then an alignment can cause a pull. Sounds like you need someone who understands more then setting toe with a couple wrenches.

Need an alignment. Took to Firestone thinking it would be easy enough to for anyone...guy spends 3 hours on it, still pulls right, he can't figure it out. Any recommended places, preferably either north or east side?

did they give you a print out of the measurements before and after?

If it is within spec and still pulls right swap your front tires and drive it again

I've got an appointment Friday with TireDiscounters on East Broad.

Cody does a great job, and has no problem with lowered cars if that's an issue with your car as well.

Cody will treat you right. He is my go to for all things alignment!

Cordel, the tech took it for a spin so he was aware of it pulling. We traded tires left to right with no change, so it's not a weight issue. I realize I was kinda asking for it going to Firestone, but I thought it was a simple job and it's right down the street.

Got an appt with tire discounters on broad tomorrow. Thanks dudes.

Cordel, the tech took it for a spin so he was aware of it pulling. We traded tires left to right with no change, so it's not a weight issue. I realize I was kinda asking for it going to Firestone, but I thought it was a simple job and it's right down the street.

Got an appt with tire discounters on broad tomorrow. Thanks dudes.

Was not saying to swap because weight but because tire tread and wear and pattern of tires.

Did they give you the after alignment specs to prove that it was actually in spec and nothing was possibly bent or did they just tell you it was done and hand you the keys ?