BMW 2002

Lauren

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still in columbus every other week in grandview.

And middle,of,nowhere you mean Birmingham. Yeah small town LOL

my,flake,comment,still,stands.

How's your 350Z? Your marriage? Remember, you posted on an online forum that your wife's a "c**t"...I'll never forget that gem. Stay Classy. Sounds like you'd flip more than a car if you could make a buck.

Move full-time to AL, because following you is a disappointment. I know I'm not the only one that's told you that in your life.

How's your 350Z? Your marriage? Remember, you posted on an online forum that your wife's a "c**t"...I'll never forget that gem. Stay Classy. Sounds like you'd flip more than a car if you could make a buck.

Move full-time to AL, because following you is a disappointment. I know I'm not the only one that's told you that in your life.

350z is great. Been trouble free and gets driven weekly. I use it to drive and park at atlanta.

Rest of your comment is odd. You feeling ok?

I’m good. Only problem I’m dealing with is a guy in this thread who exhibits disturbing levels of emotional detachment.

It’s YOU, by the way. In case that odd comment above goes over your head as well.

You are right. I have zero emotional attachment to a car. I think if I ever bought my dream cars I would have no emotion to them. They are cars. They are fun to build and tinker with. They are a tool to put money into and make money on. Although right now e3x cars have my heart. But this to shall pass.

My work gets me to emionrionally attached and drained cars are my outlet. Family ties up my mind.

Ill never understand the guy who buys a car to keep in his garage that washes therm every weekend and stares at them. That's afraid to drive in rain or snow. I think my cars might get washed once a year.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

So I ended up parting it out. Body panels and pieces have gone from canada to Puerto Rico. After crunching numbers on what I could sell for and how much money i would tie up into it I decided to part it out. Like I said earlier 2002 guys pay a premium for parts. Some pieces like a driver frame rail is NLA. It pulls $$$$

So my 2k purchase price I've turned into about 7k in profit so far with a few things left. I have rear quarters that are 500 each left and glass left to sell. Ive hacked up and sawzalled just about the whole thing.

^^^September, 2018

^^^November, 2018

"crunching numbers" LOL. You're such a flake. :lol:

Enjoy all that money in the middle of Nowhere, AL.

I’m good. Only problem I’m dealing with is a guy in this thread who exhibits disturbing levels of emotional detachment.

It’s YOU, by the way. In case that odd comment above goes over your head as well.

Spot on Clay.

Dude’s a fucking clown. Between his get rich flip/fake build threads to the shit he spews in the college football threads. Twinkle toes needs to vacate CR.

Spot on Clay.

Dude’s a fucking clown. Between his get rich flip/fake build threads to the shit he spews in the college football threads. Twinkle toes needs to vacate CR.

Fake builds. I've probably built more cars and turn more wrenches then you do. My passion is working on cars. This car was more valuabke in parts. Deal with it. Are you spending my money? Are you doing the work. No. Cool go suck a bag of dicks

can't we all just get along......

:gabe:

FWIW, I like this thread. Yeah it sucks that a mostly complete, mostly original car got partially parted out, but it is just a car and now the end product has to totally rock to live up to it. I'm in to see a m42 swapped 2002 because those are cool. Plus they made 1000s of these little beemers.

I don't know what got in Clay's bonnet about this, but it genuinely feels weird to be on this side of the conversation where I am the one saying - chill out brah.