Transmission Shop?

Wease

Do we have a sponsor for a transmission shop? Or does anyone recommend one up near Delaware / Powell / Dublin?

My 5 speed Fiesta decided not to shift into any other gear except 3rd this morning. Thankfully it was at the start of my commute, so I could get back home quickly. :(

Dave and Mark at MD Transmission up by Doc's Hangout...

...though it's been years since Ive spoken to them.

Thanks. They are pretty close to my house, so I might actually be able to just drive the car there. I need to get back out and see if I can get it into any other gear first, but that place is a good option.

Strange that it wouldn't go into anything except 3rd...sounds more like a linkage problem than a transmission problem. Either way, I don't have any recommendations, ha!

Well like I tried to explain, that was my quick diagnosis while I was trying to get it back home, then swap cars to get to work. I did notice the TOB making more noise recently, so it might be related to that.

Yes, Mark and Dave at MD Transmission in Delaware are very well regarded for honest, high-quality work. They have expanded and moved to another part of the Howald Industrial Park, behind what used to be the Hangout.

They are at 320 London Road. They are in Building 100, straight back the main drive, then on the left.

Yes, Mark and Dave at MD Transmission in Delaware are very well regarded for honest, high-quality work. They have expanded and moved to another part of the Howald Industrial Park, behind what used to be the Hangout.

They are at 320 London Road. They are in Building 100, straight back the main drive, then on the left.

Hmmm might have to swing over and check these guys out, would be nice to have another reputable transmission shop especially one so near by.

We do quite a bit of work with Metro Transmission although they are all the way over by Easton so certainly not CLOSE to Delaware. But the owner and his son run it and are both extremely stand up straight forward gents.