Lebanon Ford - 800hp Hellion-turbo'ed Mustang for $40k

zeitgeist57

didn't their 700hp package come with a warranty? the 800hp package doesn't. It was also something like $44K?

not sure but I've read for $995 there's some type of powertrain warranty available. even if it's just through them that's not bad.

FYI, for those of you who have seen the latest YouTube video that is a 2017 Mustang GT straight from Lebanon Ford with their 670HP RoushCharged kit. Out the door fully loaded GT convertible he got it at basically GT 'Vert sticker. Fully warrantied, and an absolute MONSTER of a car for anyone.

Even the customer was really surprised how little you could hear of the actual blower sound. Certainly not what you are used to hearing with a typical supercharger whine. One of the reason we gave it more exhaust note, you really would have NO idea what that car was seeing it with the hood closed or driving past you.

It was actually at Cars and Coffee this past weekend as well, though I'm sure almost no one recognized it for what it was.

definitely going to look at one of these bad boys this summer. need to order with the 10 speed automatic.

the blower noise gets old after a while. I put an intake on my hellcat charger in preparation to mod the car this summer (didn't get a chance to do this), and the blower whine is a bit much. the blower makes noise going uphill on the freeway on cruise control.